Sudden Attack

Love Is The Strongest Power

After 2 month of hard practices, finally they can overcome their own weakness. They become more stronger everyday especially Yoona and Taecyeon. They also have learn to how to cooperate together. They become professional when they have to team up, and when they are not working they will fight like usual.

MP : Okay guys. Today we will practice in battle fields. This is your final practice. You will fight for real today. With your mentor (teacher). Taec and Yoona you two just watch them.
TC/Y : But why?
MP : This is a request from other teachers. Since you two are good enough. (saw the teachers nodded their head)
TC/Y : Ne. (they are so dissapoint)
MP : Now lets move.

Then all move towards the fields. This field is a little bit far from school. When they almost reach there Taecyeon, Yoona, and Taeyeon feel an uneasy feeling inside them. They stop immediately. Everybody clueless.

Taecyeon POV

As we close to the field I feel a sharp feeling in me. I feel so uneasy. Not just me, I know Yoona and Taeyeon feel it too. Yoona can feel it because she are mind power user, and Tae got a good intuition. The three of us immediately stop, making everyone starled.

MP : What is it Taec, Yoona, Tae?
T : I dont know. I feel an uneasy feeling. Something is wrong.
TC/Y : We been AMBUSH. Everbody get ready.

Hearing what me and Yoona said they quickly move into position.

NK : Are you sure Taec? I didnt see anything wrong.
J : Khun dont suspicious with them. They are good.
SH : What should we do unnies?
SY : Get ready Seo. We have practice hard. We are ready.
WY : Yea you are right. We are not practice for nothing.
SM : Right we can do this.

When they are talking and calming each other, I scan this place. I saw the sign of peoples.

TC : Get ready guys. We have company.

After I said that, a whole bunch of people or should I say soldiers run to attack us. They are weak compare to us. We know that Andros always order the weak to attack first. Then all of us start to attack including our teachers. Righ now the number of us is disadvantage. Luckily we got Sungmin that can multiple himself in large number.

 

Taecyeon POV Ends

 

When Andros attack, the first one to attack back is Jay,Yoona and Taecyeon. They ran to them and punch them. After finish with the current one they move to others. They just use punch and kick to beat them. Finally Andros soldiers started to use their power. They have elements power. They start to throw fireball at 9PM. Seohyun make a power shield to protect her members and Yonghwa whose happened to have fire elements bending and control the power. Tiffany start to use her water elements to extinguished the fire and Wooyoung manipulated time around him. He slowed the time around and beat the enemy around him. Changsung teleport to the last row of  Andros soldiers and beat as much as he can. Sooyoung use her animal abilities to beat them. Using her gorilla ability she just need a punch then those soldiers thrown away. Sunny use earth elements power to defence and attack. Nichkhun and Yuri use the trees as a tool to beat them.  Sungmin using his wind power to blown the enemy away. Jun.K turn rocks into sword and hand it to Junho, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Taeyeon. The use the sword to protect themselves. The teachers having fun in beating the enemy. After half hour fighting all the enemy was defeated. Sunny used her healing power to heal the teachers and members that injured. Yoona and Taecyeon also help to heal the members and themself. Then they feel strong power around them. It’s not strong than them but still strong compared to the enemy before.

Y/TC : Guys there is more. This one is much stronger than before. Get ready.

When the enemy showed up they were shocked. It is Super Junior, Miss A and F(x). (sorry because made them bad. I got nothing against them. Indeed I like them. It just I got no idea who to put.)

LT : Did you all shock to see us?
SZ : Definitely (in arrogant tone). They think we are weak.
VT : That is the consequence when you ditches us and treat them, those es nicely. (All her friends laugh at her words.)
SW : Did you miss me Fany?
TF : Not at ALL.
DH : This is what happen when you turn me down Yoona. I ask you to be my girlfriend but you reject me. Now I will destroy all that you love, including your friends and this word.

Taecyeon fold his fist. He really want to punch Donghea because flirt with Yoona before and have intention to hurt her.

TC : I will never let you hurt Yoona or anyone. Never.
J : Yea. Enough with the talk. Lets fight now.
MN : You want it. Okay. Lets bring it on.

They started to charge at each other. The teachers decide to just watch them.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.. My laptop have a problem.. I have to borrow my friend's lappy.. Enjoy my story..