Introduction

Love Is The Strongest Power

Dominian World are wonderful and peaceful place. Its build from many Kingdom. Dominian World are full with people with power. There are many type of power but the strongest is mind power. Power of mind only can be owned by The King family ( The Royal ). The King with the power of mind are stronger than other kings. In Dominian World there is two kingdom that the king is mind power user. They are the top of all The Kings. This Kingdom are Ok Kingdom and Im Kingdom. Both king have 2 children which is a prince and a princess. However due to their past they only tell the world that they only has a child. Ok Kingdom declare that they has a princess while Im Kingdom state that they has a prince. They choose the older one while the younger one been adopted by ordinary people so their enemy did not know and cannot harm their children especially the one with mind power. Although the younger been adopted they still visited them secretly every month. The princess is Im Yoona and The prince is Ok Taecyeon. Yoona relationship with her brother ( Jay ) are okay, but they rarely speaking due to living separately. In fact they have a big fight before because Yoona want to join SNSD. Jay object Yoona to join SNSD because he know they have to pretend to hate each other, and what he fear the most is he have to hurt her. Same goes with Taecyeon. His relation with his big sister are not in good condition. Taeyeon did not approve him to become 2PM member since they will fight each other.

Yoona and Taecyeon actually know each other before they know their members. They once close but become apart after both join their teammates. Their team have been fighting well since they are small. At the early age of 10 and 11 they become so good. Sometimes the adult cannot fight like them. Starting from that day, their group had fight a lot to prove who are stronger. Sometimes 2PM win, sometimes SNSD, but most of the time they end with draw.

Flashback :

When Yoona are 9 y/o and Taecyeon 11y/o

Y : Oppa, are you sure to join 2pm?

TC : Ne. Mianhe.

Y : But we will become an enemy.

TC : We dont have to. We can keep a secret.

Y : No, I cant accept that. Why dont you leave that group?

TC : No. You should leave your group, not me. They are like brother to me.

Y : No. I wont leave that group. They are my sisters.

TC/Y : Fine. Then we are not friend anymore.

Then Yoona run with tears in her eyes. Taecyeon just can watch Yoona run. He feel so sad but cant do anything. Since then they become an enemy. However they still cannot eraser the memories they create together. Their feeling for each other never fade away, indeed it keep bloom and become stronger as days passes. They hide it from their friends very well.

End of flashback