8 Is She Alright?

Please Remember Me. .
I walked in and sat on the chair beside her bed , I looked at her . 
Her face looked pale and theres a bandage on her head .
I took her hand and hold it . Without I notice , theres a tears running down my cheek .
 
"___ , wake up .." 
 
"___ , Im here baby .." I whispered at her ear . Wondering what had happened to her , I held her hand tightly .
*Is this happened because of me* 
I looked at her , I know she become a mess since the day we broke up . 
I have hurt her feeling , *sigh* 
Honestly I dont want to hurt her feeling but I had to .
*Baby , Im sorry...I had to*
 
Sudennly , I hear someone knocked on the door . I wiped my tears away and stood up .
 
"Come in"
 
It was Alex . 
 
"Hey .. You okay?"
 
"Um.." I looked to the floor and turned my head to see ___ lying on the bed . *sigh*
"No I guess"
I looked at Alex . I've been closed to Alex since I been together with ___ . 
She really nice and caring just like ___ . She in charge to take care of ___ since their parent were not longer in this world .
 
"Hm , I"m very sorry ok . But you know ___ is a strong girl . She will be okay . Don't worry" 
Alex said to me and I just put a weak smile on my face .
 
"Yeah , I know she is"
 
"Well , Yongguk.. I think you better go home"
 
I looked at her , "Huh?! Wae?"
 
"Um gwenchana. I take care of her for now . U should go home and rest little bit . If anything happen , i'll call you right away."
 
I sigh and just nodded , "Hm , arraso"
 
Alex smile at me . "Goodboy!"
 
I hugged her and went to ___ bed . I kissed ___ forehead and whispered to her ear "I'll be back babe"
 
*I hope she will waken up soon*
 
"Bye Alex" I said to her and she just stood there and smile .
 
I exit ___ room and went toward my bike . I looked up at my watch . *sh*t , I have to meet Himchan . Ugh .. I almost forgetten bout that*
I wore my helmet and drove off .
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************
 
"Ugh! Where is he?" I mumbled myself and looked around but theres still no figure of him . 
*sigh* 
 
Just then , there are someone came in .
*Well , There he is! Thought he never come then*
I drank my coffee and he came to me and looked down .
 
"Um hey! I'm very sorry that I was late . I had somethin.."
 
"Shut it."
"You know you were suppossed to be here like um . i dont know maybe like an hour ago"
 
"Um . I'm sorry ! It just , um.. somethin happen" He looked down and bitted his lower lips .
 
"Whats wrong?" I looked at him with a concern look . I knew something is happenned .
 
"___ accident"
 
"Mwo? Jinjja?!!" My voice is louder a little bit . *Great , everyone is looking at me now* 
I looked around and bow little "Mianhae~"
 
"Hey , sit down . Tell me whats happened bro?"
 
He sat on a chair opposite of me . He still looking down , looks like he bout to cry . 
 
"Yah , gwenchana?" I snap my finger . He looked up to me .
 
"Its...."
 
Just when he about to said something to me , there are someone came toward us .
 
*cough*
We both looked up and it was...
 
 
 
 
 
omg , I felt like dying . I'm really sorry because keep you all waiting . But here it is . CHAPTER 8 . Chapter 9 is coming~ 
Hope u guys not mad at me ^^
Annyeong! :) _ Much love aYien-oYien :)