13 The Truth

Please Remember Me. .

•Flasback•

I was cleaned my room , and I found a book . It was belonged to ____ , and I wanted to gave it back to her . So I called her .

*beep-beep* beep-beep*

She not answered , so I decided that I should just went to her house .


*knock-knock* 

'Hello , is somebody home?'

I knocked again . But there's no one answered .

'Hello...'

Hmm , so I tried twisted the doorknob and it's unlocked , I felt stranged . Why would somebody left their home unlocked . With full of courage , I stepped inside 

'Hello ... , ___ . Hello ... ' Suddenly , 'Aghhhh! I hear somebody scream . Sound like ___ voiced . I went up really quick and knocked on ___  door . I

tried open the door but I can't .

'___ !! Open up .'

'Aghhh , damm it .' she still screamed .

'___ , I know you in there . ___ please!'

'Go away !'

I can't help it , with full of strengh I crashed the door . 

'___ , WHAT R YOU DOING !! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND !'

I saw ___ lying on the floor , blood everywhere . She been cutting herself .

'____ , jeez ! '

'Go away youngjae , go !!! '

'___ it's okay . Now calm down . Give me the knife okay . Calm down .'

'NO ! Go away . go away from me .' she sobbed 'no .. Please just go . I don't wanna live anymore '

'What r you talking about ___ hell no , please dont do it . You need to live , everyone still love you '

'No ! No one love me . no one ...' Sobbed ..

'___ , there are someone love you . And he is standing right infront of you '

She looked at me . 'what?'

'___ , I love you  . I know this sound crazy . But I love you ___ , only you didn't know about it' 'please ___ don't , I need you . Please just hand me the knife'

She looked down , 'I can't believe this , NO ! 

She suddenly push me away , and ran away . Unfortunately , she tripped at the stairs . I saw her felt down from the stairs . 

'___!!!'

But , I can't do anything . 

I ran to get her , her head bleeding . She unconcious . I panicked , I grabbed my phone and call Alex 

'Alex , ___ ... S..she .. Um thete's smthing happen . meet me at the hospital ok!'