17 The Date Part II

Please Remember Me. .

Everything just stop for a second . I felt nothing but afraid . Im afraid of him . But i know he wont do such a thing on me , right ? I started to enjoyed this slow romantics kiss that he give me . As the enviroment is kinda cold , he hold my hand and hugged me . The warmness of his body is really comfort me . I broke the kiss and back away a little from he. But our hand still fits perfectly together .

He looked at me , I froze .

"Why?"

"What?" I said

"Why is this happening to me?" 

I sighed. "Yongguk.. it's not your fault" 

He hold my hand tight . "___ I'm sorry. This is all my fault.. 'what? What do you mean?" 

"___ please tell me that you still love me" 

I looked at him , confusing. His eyes is full of hopes.

"Uh , yongguk.. I.."

"___ please..."

"Yongguk! Im sorry . But how should I love you when I dont remember anything. Im sorry yongguk, Im very sorry" 

He sighed, he looked down . And bitted his lips. He let go of my hand . 

The atsmosphere become tense , then I felt dizzy.. pain and pain... there's a pounding in my head...I cant see any more.. my breath is up and down ...

"___ ! ___! Are you okay?" 

"Umm, no. Yongguk .. please.. take me home.. I felt really dizzy.."

"Oh, okay.. hold on" I hold onto him.. He slowly picked me up like bridal style. "Hold on ___" he whispered to my ear.

He take me to his car and he take me home.. 


 

The next morning

I awake by the sound of alarm clock. My head still hurt . I was on my bed , I wonder when did I change into my pajamas . Hmm . With full of courage I stood up and went to washed my face. 

"Ahh, refreshing...!" I hear Alex voice ..

I went down to see my sister were eating breakfast.

She notice me and she smiled . "Hello sunshine..." she yelled .

"Ouch, Alex.. I hear that.." I said while holding my ear.

"Haha, Im just kidding, whos know you already become deaf after hearing all the romantic stuff that yongguk told you yesterday. Hehe" she chuckled.

I just can't believe she will said like that.

She just keep smiling , " hey, come here.. let's talk. " she pull achair for me to sit.

I lazly sat on a chair beside her. I sighed , she furrowed her eyebrows , "hey, whats wrong?"  She said

I looked at her and sighed again..

She knocked on my head . 

"Ouchh! Im sorry . But whats that for?" 

"Yah.. talk to me. I tired of waiting you know!" 

I groaned. "Hmm , nothing" 

"Eh? Yah.. what are you talking about.? Is it between you and yongguk?"

I just nodded . She looked at me and patted my head. "Dongsaeng ah~ gwenchana. Soon or later you will remember." 

"Hmm arasso unnie.."

She hug me and suddenly we hear a knocked on a door.

. From Outside.

"Hello... hello..." 

"Is theres somebody home?"


 "sis, take a look. Whos know it might be yonggukkie.. hehe"

I went to the door and opened it .

And I saw. ? ?