18 A Walk With Youngjae

Please Remember Me. .

I opened the door and I saw a bouquet of rose , chocolate and theres also a card on the Floor? 

Huh? Well thats weird, I thought I hear ...

"What is it!?"

"Oh gosh! Alex!! You scared the hell out of me.." I looked back , Alex just stood there and act innocent.

"Well..sorry.. umm, whats that?" She take a look whats on the floor and she gasped.

"Oh my gucci! ___ don't tell me yongguk that give you all of this?" 

I shrugged a little "I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know??" She saw a card on the floor and she slightly took it.

"Ohh... a card... from secret admire huh?" She winked to me . I rised my eyebrows.

"Well, I read it okay.." she opened the card , and she began to read loudly..

'Dear ___,

I'm sorry about yesterday, it wasn't as I expected. Well at least we could spend a good time together right? Uhh, ___ I know it will take a long time enough for you to remember all the memories of yours. But I hope you soon be better.

___ I write this letter cause I uhh , I wanted to take you out again tonight..uhh, if you don't want. It's okay. I understand ___-ah~  

 that rose is specialy for you, you love rose if you remember . And the chocolate, hersey kisses also your favourite chocolate. I hope you be better soon. Hwaiting ___ !

-Yongguk-much love.. ♡

"Omygod! Aww, he such a romeo..' 

I took the card, and smiled . 

"Aww, look at my sister.. she blushing..awe.." alex said making me blushed even more.

"Ya! I'm not blushing , and alex! Please mind your own business,  okay?"  I said, glared at her.

"Hmm, fine! It's your card. Not mine. I'm sorry. I backed up.." she said while put her both hands up. I chuckle,  alex is really weird. Hm, no wonder she doesn't have boyfriend yet.

"Annyeong ____-sshi"

"Oh, anyyeong!" alex said. I turned towards the unknown. I saw not so short , but cute, a guy with a geek specs, he smiled towards me and alex.

Alex elbowed me, "said hi" , I nodded. "A-annyeong.." 

He smiled. "Umm, so.. alex noona..?" He turned to look at me. Alex just smiled and nodded. The guy nodded , I looked at alex, confused. 

Alex pushed me,  I almost fell , luckily the guy help me "watch out!" , alex chuckled. 'Haish.. I'm gonna break her nose" 

Alex just smiled and went in. She locked the door, and yelled out "don't forget to bring her back home before 7, arraso youngjae?" 

The guy just nodded and looked at me, "shall we?" He asked.

"Where to ?" 

"Umm, I don't know, anywhere you like." He smiled cheesely .

"But, I don't know you." 

"Oh, I forgot. Btw, I'm youngjae. I'm your classmate and also your Ehem2 (cough) your boyfriend." He said. 

"Huh? M-my b-b-boyfriend?" I shuttered .

He chuckled . "Haha, yeah.. well.. I'm just kidding" he grinned. 

'Oh, thank god. It's not true.' I smiled , "well, nice jokes" I said coldly.

He looked down "I'm sorry" 

"Gwenchana" I said. 

So we walk together , we decide to go to park. And then suddenly...

A  black car , looks like mercedes stop near by us. And theres a tall, built men come out, he ran for us and caught yongjae by his collar, and I totally recognised this guy. It's no other than Yongguk.

CONTINUED.