20 A plan huh?

Please Remember Me. .

Yongguk bang the door hard, makes the nther members  hocked. "Whats wrong man? huh? some trouble come again?" asked Himchan concerned about his friend. Other members would just stared and be quiet, they dont want to mess around whenever yongguk temper is up.

"THAT B*TCH!! AHH, !!" He shouted, he keep pull his hair. Himchan and other sighed. Their all know how yongguk are. He is a bad temper person and couldnt control his anger very well, thats why no one would ever mess around with him. "Hyung. . calm down. . chill. . tell us whats the prob and if we can help. We will help you" said jongup calmly. "Yes hyung, just tell us.." zelo said too. 

Himchan just glared at yongguk, he sighed and  slightly said "is it about youngjae again?" immediately yongguk stared at him and cried out "DONT SPEAK HIS NAME AGAIN." Himchan backed up and said "oh, okay, okay. . sorry man." Yongguk sighed. "Hyung. . whats the matter? tell us. " he glared at his maknae, zelo. "yes he is." yongguk replied short. "Uhh, he just acting so damm cute and innocent just to get my ___ back. And, hell no he will get my shawty. No uh. ." "Whats he do? did ___ memory come back?" daehyun interrupted asked. 

"No, she still doesnt remember. But Im still cant stand youngjae. What the. . he just accused me for make ___ incident and suffered because I lie to her and now pfft. . he want to take advantage by tackle ___ . And I already told him that he couldnt stop me. Im gona make ___ remember . And he dont think that I wouldnt do anything to him. Oh. . . just he wait. ." Yongguk said , he just spill it out. 

He really cant see and accept if ___ would be together with  that douchebag. Yes, maybe youngjae were once become his friend. But. now is NO. He will do anything just to get ___ back. Yes, he once a fool. A fool that doesnt see that the girl is really onto him . And all he did when she in a relationship with him is a lie. He just played with the girls heart. But,when he knew that actually he already fall in love with the girl. He felt like a fool cause letting go ___ away. And now, he want the girl back. He want that girl to know that he actually really love that girl. And want to make that girl happy with him 

"So. . um, what you gonna do then?" said Himchan while waving infront of yongguk face. He seems like been in other world now. He think for a while, and he already come up with some idea in his head. "I think I know what Ihave to do with young. . um. . I mean with that douchebag, listen up" Yongguk said clear enough to make  all gather around him. 

************************************************************

"Uhh, are you sure you gonna be alright?" ___ asked. She been worried about youngjae. He said he have to get home to help his mother since his father gone for oversea. "I will be fine, dont you worry okay?" he said slightly grimed. "un, arraso, but when you get home xou should rest ok" "Alright jagi. ." He smiled grew wider . I just smiled , "haha, you such a tease" "haha, ouww its hurt when I smiled" he said while holding his chin. "But, anyway thanks for your help. . I see you at school tomorrow. Annyeong. ." he waved . I waved too. 

Once I went in, my phome beep. *1 new text message* I npened it . 'Hey, Im sorry :-( I will explain to you. So, tonight. . I'll take you at 8.30 okay. Really sorry :-(" ugh, this man again. . hmm, I really dont know whats the situation again but I hope he will come with a good reason. Time to get ready again. . . I sighed