10 She Doesn't Remember Me?

Please Remember Me. .
Once again , I rushed into the hospital . My heart beat faster as I really nervous. 
Now here I am , standing infront ___'s room .
 
I slowly entered the room and I saw Alex beside ___ while holding her hand . 
My eyes slowly meet with ___ . She looked at me , with blank expression . 
Alex stood up , she walked beside me and give me a sign *Go talk to her* 
 
I nodded . Alex exit the room . 
I smiled but ___ is still not moving , she just looked at me like I'm a stranger .
I sat beside her and patted her head ..
 
"I'm so glad that you were alright" I smiled widely . 
 
She looked shocked and slowly looked down at her hand . She plays with her finger . 
 
I lifted up her chin , "___ , You okay right?" I asked concernly .
 
She slowly nodded and looked down . I sighed . 
 
"___ , I'm here now . There's nothing you should worrying about" I whispered in her ear and slowly hugged her .
 
She not moving any inch from me . And then , I felt her hand slowly pushed me a little . I back away a little 
and stared at her eyes . 
 
"What's wrong?" I said with my low voice . She doesn't looked at me . Looks like she kinda avoided eye contact with me .
 
I held her shoulder , "___ , please say something ." 
 
I sighed ..
 
I force myself and said it "Babe... Please .. Talk to me.."
 
She suddenly looked up at me , "Babe?" She stared at me with a curious look on her face .
 
"Yeah.."
 
"Babe.."
 
I held her hand and she quickly yelled , "WHAT Are You DOING?" .
 
"What?"
 
"Stop what You doing? Stop touching me ... " she looked so scared .
 
"What? Babe .."
 
"Stop calling me that!Ugh!WHO ARE YOU!!"
 
"What? Babe .. it's me ." "___ , It's me Yongguk" I try to hold her hand but she keep pushed me away .
 
"I.. I don't know you.. Please go away...! Please..." 
 
I'm confused , what she talking about . she doesn't remember me . What ? What happened ?
 
I didn't care , I try to held her shoulder but she struggled herself to escape from me .
 
"___ , what are you talking about ? It's me. Don't you remember?" I said calmly.
 
"Ugh , who are you! Stop .. I don't remember! Nurse !! Nurse!!" She yelled .
 
"___..." *What? She doesn't remember? Is this real?*
 
She keep pushed me away . "Nurse!!" She yelled again .
 
Suddenly , there's nurse came in . 
 
"Yes miss , what's wrong?" she asked
 
"Please , this guy .. He..." 
"Just .. make he go away... please nurse , I'm scared"
 
"Um , I'm sorry sir but could you go out for a minute"
 
I looked at ___ . 
 
"Out!!" She yelled.
 
I looked down and stood up , I exit her room . I just stood outside her room . I felt like I have a heart attack just now . 
 
Just then , Alex patted my shoulder .
 
"Hey , what's wrong?"
 
I looked at her and stared at her eye ..
 
"Alex .. Now I want you to tell me the truth ."
 
"Uh , about what?"
 
"What did actually happen to ___ ? Please be honest .."
 
She looked down and silent for a while .
 
She lifted he head up and said , "Let's go to somewhere that we can talk"
 
"Ok."
 
She smiled a little and pulled my hand . 

 

We arrived at lavender cafe . 
 
We entered the cafe and sat . I ordered a coffee and she ordered a latte .
 
Now we already ready to talk.
 
"Alex."
 
"Hmm"
 
"So .. Could you tell me what exactly had happenned?"
 
She looked down and drank her latte , she clear he throat and began her stories...