14 Don't Stop Me Youngjae

Please Remember Me. .

'So .. That whats happen hyung'

I sighed .'Well I never thought that will happen I guess this is all my fault '

'Me neither hyung , And there's something that I want to tell you and I hope you understand hyung .'

'What?'

'Well , as you know ___ just aware and she doesn't remember a thing . Um .. You know to make her remember is something that not easy . And hyung I ..' Silent*

He looked down and bitted his bottom lips . 

'What is it youngjae..'

He looked up and on that moment

'Hyung can you not see ___ anymore?'

The atmosphere become tense , I stare at him like what did he just say . oh no , there's no way I would not see ___ anymore . I mean I know maybe this is all my fault but I know that I can make a good change .

'What ! Hell no , why ?  Why can I see her . She my girlfriend . And there's no one can stop me to see her!'

'No hyung ! No she not your girlfriend anymore . And you gotta understand . I dont want because of you ___ will remember all the pain that she been through . This is all your Fault hyung !!'

'What ! Oh , so you want me to get rid of her life and you can flirt with her and make her fell in love with you . no . Hell no . And you will never have her . she love me . not you !'

'Then WHY DID YOU MAKE HER SUFFER hyung ?!!  Why hyung why ?' You know she love you but why did you lie to her . why !'

'Because I'm stupid . Okay I'm a idiot , A JERK - I know I shouldn't accept that betting stupid thing with himchan . Ugh ,I hate myself . because of the betting contest that I'll make with himchan to make ___ fell in love me and then cheat on her . Everything has ruined . after 6 month been together with her I know youngjae that I will never found somebody like her anymore . I such a idiot . . sigh .. Now I losing her . and I wouldn't want to lose her anymore '       (sorry if that too long^^) 

I felt something just exploded  , I felt that I already spilt everything out . But I'm still mad at youngjae , l know she loved ___ but no I wouldn't leave her . l will try my best to ___ back.

'Hyung but... '

'No youngjae . I said no . I will fight for this love . I love her. And no one can stop me even you .'

I stood up , Stared at youngjae and I hope he understand . I exit the cafe and drove home  Tomorrow is gonna be a new day , I will met ___ and make her remember all the beautiful memory between me and her . yeah .. Fighting yonggukk .