15 Going Home

Please Remember Me. .

___ p.o.v

I woke up . I felt pain in my head . I looked at the surrounding . And I can guess that I'm still at the hospital . I sighed . My head is pounding . Damm , it hurts! 

I wondered where is my sister , (she only remembered her sister for now) . 

Suddenly , I hear the door creaks . Someone came in . It's the doctor and nurse and my sister .

"Hello my dear , how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me .

I blinked for a few times and slightly nodded . 

My sister smiled and patted my head , "I'm glad that you okay " she said.

I forced to smiled and the doctor said "Well I guess she in a good condition , um.. I think she can go home for now and you know rest for a while ." He said , and my sister smiled cheerfully . "Really? Oh my , hey young lady ! You can go home ! Omgod" she said cherrful . I just nodded and smiled to my sister .

"Well , that's for now . Thank you Alex" she nodded "Um yea , thank you doctor ." "Please take a good care of ___" . "Oh yes , of course" 

The doctor smiled and left with his nurse .

"Omgod , sis you can go home . Oh my , oh my . I cant wait" she smiled and hold my hand . "Err .. okay .  Felt excited too" . She furrowed her eyebrows . "Hmm , really? Cause I think you not excited enough . Cmon cheer up girl . You can go home , see your friend and you know not stuck in this horrible room " she looked around and make the eww look . I chuckled , looked at her cuteness . "Alright-alright , im really excited , haha" she smiled "alright , thats my sis." 

 


 

On our way home , i cant deny but i felt excited . I mean finally i can went home . Oh my ! At last . But theres something ive been thinked of , its about the guy with a husky voice , the one who been visited me at the hospital and call me 'babe' , i mean whats wrong with him . I think i need to know about this guy since i dont remembered anyone .

I took glance towards my sister who been seriously concertrate while she driving .

"Um.. unnie , can i ask you something?" 

"Sure , what is it sweetie"

"Umm , its about someone.. " 

"Uh huh , who is it?" 

"Well .. um.. do you know someone who has uh kind of deep and husky voice , who been visiting me at the hospital? I mean do you know him ? Is he my friend?

she kept silence then she answered , "yes i knew him , yongguk . His name is yongguk . And yes , he is your friend"

"Oh"

She smiled towards me , "why you asking like that? Is something wrong?" 

I smiled and shake my hesd a little , "umm nothing , im just wondering"


 

Finally we arrived , uh home sweet home!

Alex unlocked the door and smiled "hun , come on in" 

I sttepped in . Oh my , i didnt know that my house is quite big . I guess that i already forgot everything .

"Well , how bout you take a look around the house alright . Im gonna be at upstairs , if you need anything , ok hun?"

"Ara unnie" i sat on the sofa and the tv , since i felt tired i guess im gonna rest for a bit .

When suddenly i hear someone knocked on the front door .

I frowned , who is it?

I lazyly get up and went to open the door .

As i open the door , my hear beat fast as i looked at the person who standing right infront of me .

"Yongguk!?"