2

My Only Crush

Luhan stood outside of the sick bay listening to their conversation silently. He was really jealous that Kris had such great friends who love him for who he is. Although Luhan had many friends, they were all not he’s closest friends. Luhan can’t help but smile at the sight.

“So… You do like him….” A voice remarked.

Naturally, Luhan immediately jerked and a gasped slipped out of his mouth. He turned to see who is that bastard.

“Yixing! Can you not scare me? And I DO NOT LIKE HIM!” Luhan hissed and glared at Yixing.

“Yep Yep! You don’t like him but you are spying on him.” Yixing uttered and smirked.

“Zhang Yixing. I want to make it clear that I DO NOT LI-“

“Luhan? You are still here?” Kris asked while s slowly left the room.

“Er… Er.. I wanted to… Meet.. The the.. Nurse for awhile,” Luhan said and smiled awkwardly.

(Is Luhan smiling at me? For the very first time? OMG DREAM COME TRUE~)

“Are you sick?!” Kris asked anxiously.

“NO! I mean no. I guess you should go your members are leaving you behind.” Luhan said.

“Those es…. I shall take my leave first. Bye,” Kris exclaimed and waved at luhan before catching up with s.

“Hmph. Meeting the nurse huh? Kris is stupid enough to fall for that.” Yixing joked.

“Oh shut up and let’s go.” Luhan retorted.

~

For the whole day, Kai had been thinking about that male who is standing behind Luhan that time. He had seen him before somewhere before but he just couldn’t remember. He ruffled his hair and stomped his legs in irritation. He had been swinging on his favorite swing for the last few hours and he still couldn’t figure out who that cutiepie was. All he knew who that person could dance really well.

“Someone is irritated. Tell me about it.” A deep voice interrupted his thoughts.

He turned around only to find his biological brother, Kris with two cups of coffee.

“Ah… It’s nothing. Thanks for the coffee bro.” Kai muttered and took a sip of the bitter drink.

The bitter taste spread through his mouth quenching his thirst. He smiled in pleasure.

“Hey. Don’t make me wait. TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG!” Kris whined and stamped his feet like a kid.

Kai rolled his eyes and sighed. He sometimes wonder, Why the F**k is Kris so immature at home? He is filled with swag and awesomeness at school.

“Is that guy, the guy that stood behind Luhan. I know him! But I just can’t figure out who is he! All I know is that he can dance well and is good to f**k.” Kia sighed.

“How do you know if he is good to f**k? Don’t tell me…” Kris uttered in shock.

Kai facepalmed himself and cursed. Why is his bro so dumb?

“NO! I didn’t do it with him. I just thought his y. Anyway, do you know him?” Kai asked.

“He’s name is Zhang Yixing and he sits in front of luhan. I hate him.” Kris declared.

“WHY?! HE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING ON EARTH!” Kai retaliated.

“NO. LUHAN IS.”

“YIXING IS.”

“LUHAN IS”

“YIXING!”

“LUHAN!”

“YIXING!”

“LUHAN!”

“Oh shut the crap up.” Another voice said.

Both Kris and Kai stopped talking. They turned to look at their surrounding. All they see is flowers and a fountain. No other souls. Chills went through their spine and their blood went completely cold. They couldn’t think of anything else except for ghost and spirits. They stop breathing and stared into each other’s frightened eyes.

Then suddenly two voice burst out laughing. The two brothers turn around to see who is the culprit, only to find two bodies rolling on the floor laughing and it was no other than Jongdae and Xiumin.

Their face turned red with fury as they felt blood within them beginning to boil. Kai clenched his fist and shook in fury getting ready to bash. Kris gritted his teeth and loosen up his body.

“We didn’t mea-Ah!!!!!!”

~ On Monday ~

“OMG XIUMIN AND CHEN! ARE YOU GUYS OK? LOOK AT YOU!” Suhao ran up to his babies and checked their bruises and cuts.

“I told them not to climb over their mansion but they just didn’t listen!” Baekhyun whined and crossed his arms.

“So you knew about this?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun nodded his head and sighed. Sehun and Tao silently giggled and joked. Kyungsoo glared at them and slapped their immature heads. Just then, the dancer walked in.

“What the hell kai. Bashing up your own member isn’t cool. And where is your brother? Why don’t you guys come to school together?” Kyungsoo nagged.

“Do Do Bird! We are cool kids. And it’s so not our fault for bashing them up! Chen and xiumin were eavesdropping on our conversations like some chicken! They are not respecting our privacy. Worst still, they broke our fence.” Kai growled and glared at the two.

That completely robbed kyungsoo’s speech after that.

“CHEN! XIUMIN! I’M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.” Suho nagged.

“Do you guys *blah blah blah*” Suho continued.

“Mother’s speech….” Everyone groaned and turned off their ears.

~

Kris slowly strolled down the street, looking down, he admired his newly bought shoes.

“Hi!” Someone exclaimed pulling him out of his thoughts.

“Hi!” Kris smiled when he saw his crush standing in front of him.

“Erm…. So, are you better?” Luhan asked shyly.

Kris giggled at his cuteness. Oh, how he wish he could squeeze those chubby cheeks.

“Yea. I’m better.” Kris said and gave Luhan his charming smile.

“Erm… just wondering, Why are you so scared of blood?” Luhan asked and continued walking.

“Well… it all started like this…”

----------------

Hi! Kyuhae4ever here! I hope you like this chap. i kinda think it ...:( But i hope you guys like it. Comment, subscibe and vote! <3