1

My Only Crush

It was Friday, the day he would be able to meet up with his gang members. Even though he found them annoying and embarrassing, he still love them dearly. Slinging his backpack on his shoulder, he strolled out of his mansion. The breezy wind blew against his emotionless face causing his hair to fly out of place. Even though his hair is now messy, he still looked very decent and stylish. The girls behind him gasped at the sight as if he was their prince charming. Instantly, they asked for his personal details stopping him from his tracks. Rolling his eyes, he pushed them away and escaped their craziness. After he was far away from them, he slowed down his paced and saw a blond haired, fair skin little boy standing in front of him, back facing him. He’s heart started beating quickly, he started to panic when he saw his messy image. He was sweaty and he probably smelled like fish. He fidgeted at his place hoping that the male in front of him would not turn around and see his ugly image.

“Hi.” Luhan uttered coldly when he turned to see the hunk.

Luhan never liked the male in front of him. In fact, he despised him. He couldn’t stand the way Kris treated his friends, throwing them into toilet bowl, bashing them up. Even though many people say Kris gorgeous, all Luhan sees is a monster in disguise.

“Hi Luhan.”Kris replied, trying to not blush.

Luhan just nodded his head and went to his best friend Yixing. Kris sighed and ruffed his hair. He always knew that Luhan didn’t like him and he wished he could change that fact. He didn’t know why luhan treats him like this. Luhan is polite and friendly to others but to him, he is cold and heartless. Kris sighed again and walked to his class. He sat down on his seat and saw his seatmate happily talking to the unicorn who is sitting in front of them. Eyes filled with jealousy, he glared at the innocent looking unicorn. Just then, the teacher came in with a gigantic bag. Kris groaned, it’s art lesson, kris hates art lesson. He doesn’t appreciate art at all, he thinks it’s stupid.

~

“Today, we are going to do a lino print. So, does anyone know what’s a lino print?” Mr kim asked smiling at the students.

“Lino printing is a form of fine art printmaking where the printing plate is cut into lino. Yes, lino as in linoleum, as in the floor covering. The lino is then inked, a piece of paper placed over it, and then run through a printing press or pressure applied by hand to transfer the ink to the paper. The result, a linocut print. Because it's a smooth surface, the lino itself doesn't add texture to the print.” Jin exclaimed.

“WELL DONE! PERFECT EXPLAINATION! ONE MERIT POINT FOR YOU!” Mr kim declared.

Kris rolled his eyes, Mr kim always biased Jin because he is smart, loveable and handsome. Kris always hated Jin. ALWAYS. Because Jin is in a gang called Bangtanboys and they always get into fights with kris. The worst thing is, Luhan is very close to them.

“Since Jin has already told us about what we are going to do today, I am going to give you the lino board that another class had drew on. All you need to do is cut them out. Understood?”

Everyone nodded their heads and get to work.

“Your seatmate is your partners. Take care of each other safety ok? I will be back soon.”

With that, he left the class. Kris looked to his left and saw luhan giving him a blank look. Awkward silence covered them and kris couldn’t take the awkwardness. Just then, Jin came and gave them a sharp knife and the lino board.

“I will do the cutting first and you watch okay?” Luhan simply said and took the knife.

Kris took a glance at the knife and got the shock of his life. It was sooooo sharp! Kris gulped but still managed to put on a cool front.

“Yeah okay. Hey, be careful,” He reminded Luhan.

Luhan’s eyebrow rose as it was a little surprising that Kris, the big bully, was concerned about him. Luhan’s thoughts was interrupted after earning a glare from Kris.

( I knew it! How can that unicorn think that Kris likes me? Look at him! He is glaring at me.)

Luhan quickly adverted Kris’s glare and got down to work.

~

Luhan carefully cut the lines on the board. He was having fun with the cutting. However, Kris in the other hand, was scared out of his wits. Every line Luhan cuts, his heart started beating faster and faster. He really wanted to do the cutting for him as Luhan was cutting very dangerously. If Luhan cut his finger, Kris would die. Literally. At that very moment, the knife on Luhan’s hand harshly stabbed his other finger.

Kris shrieked as he saw blood oozing out from the cut. Kris heart skipped a beat when one drop of blood dripped onto the table.

(F**K!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?)

Kris head was spinning and he was losing control. He tried controlling himself but soon lost control.

“BLOOD! MOTHERFREAKING BLOOD!!!! AHHHHHH!” Kris screamed and ran away from Luhan.

Luhan was dumbfounded.

(What the?)

 

Kris did not know what to do. His worst nightmare has started. Kris ran far away from Luhan and accidentally tripped over a chair. A loud thud was heard and kris hit his head on something hard. It hurt a lot and it felt like a hammer banging his head. Kris immediately curled up like a millipede and prayed.

(Mom Dad, I know you are up there. HELP ME!!!!)

He shivered and trembled in fear as cold sweat flowed down his forehead.

The students looked at the big bully curling up on the floor like some dumb . They could not help but laugh and ! It was like a comedy movie!

“Blood! Oh my!” They mimicked his voice.

They quickly colored their fingers red before putting it in front of Kris to scare the life out of him. Kris shouted in fear and started kicking the air. Everyone laughed and recorded down his horrible state.

Tears welled up in his eyes and began rolling down his cheeks like rivulets. He looked up and saw cameras placed in front of him, filming down every bit of his agony.

Luhan who was the only one that did not do a single thing. Looking at kris’s state reminded him of the times he was bullied. He was in the same state as Kris that time. It felt like the whole world was collapsing on him. Luhan watched Kris as the painful memories of him being thrown on the floor and bashed up after that played through his head like a horror movie. Tears tricked down his face slowly. Although Kris was a bully, he is also a human being who has feelings. Luhan could empathize what Kris was feeling. Thus, Luhan pushed through the crowd and picked the body up and walked out of the art room. Everyone was shocked as Luhan never liked Kris and he would probably be the last person who would care for the bully.

Luhan laid Kris on the sick bay’s bed and sighed. Kris’ eyes were bloodshot, his make-up were all submerged and he was still trembling. He looked really horrible! Luhan sat down beside the man and wiped his tears away.

“W-why? Why did you t-take me away?” Kris asked, shuttering.

“Because I understand how you feel. Kris, stop bullying. If you don’t want people to bully you again, you should stop it yourself.” Luhan uttered.

Kris looked up at the deer’s eyes and nodded his head.

After recovering from the shock, Exo, Kris’s gang, came to pick him up from the sick bay. They looked at their leader and shaked their head.

“So, blood brought you here.” Kai joked.

“Kai. His your hyung, give him some respect,” Suho hissed.

“I’m sorry guys, I know I and I am just some coward…. I am just a disgrace. I should leave the group….” Kris muttered and sighed.

“WHAT?!????” They all shouted in unison.

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! LEAVING LIKE THAT ISNT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING! OMG! USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN!” Chanyeol shouted and smacked Kris’ head.

“Omg….Chanyeol hyung! Finally you said something right!” Sehun said and clapped his hands.

“What do you mean sehunnie? I always say right things.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah… right…” Kyungsoo whispered.

They all broke into laughter hit kyungsoo’s head.

“That’s a funny joke. That’s funny.” Chen said.

“Hyung, don’t leave us. No matter what, I am the coward. Ok? I am the person that goes up to everyone and ask them to bathe with me!” Tao shouted and smiled proudly.

Everyone broke into laugher brought Kris back home. Kris smiled at his friends and realized that they were his purpose of living.

_____

 

The first chapter! Hope you like it! Subscribers, I love you!

Linoprint definition adpated from: http://painting.about.com/od/makingartgicleeprints/ss/lino-printing.htm