4

My Only Crush

“Kris, why are you so adorable?”

Once Yixing heard it, he immediately rolled his eyes. For the longest time he could remember, Luhan had been talking to Kris. ONLY. It’s not that he wants Luhan to stop talking to Kris; it’s just that it was so unlikely of Luhan to be talking to Kris so much. Luhan has or had despised Kris since the day Kris punched Lay in the face, for doing nothing. Lay and Luhan always hated Kris and now, Luhan is happily chatting with Kris as if they were best friends. Yixing can’t help but feel betrayed by his friend.

“Luhan. Seriously. Talk to me.”

Lay knew what the next sentence would be. Knowing Luhan for years, his usual apology sentences, “Xingxing, don’t be sad….I am sorry….” Or  “Layyy~ Are you jealous? I’m sorry ok?” He knew that it would end the way he wanted it to be – Luhan ignoring Kris.

However, things didn’t go his way….

 Luhan stopped talking and his happy smile faded away from his cute face. He slowly tilted his head and glared at the latter. Seeing the expression of his best friend, he frowned. He was startled; he didn’t expect Luhan react this way. They were best friends! Lay’s mouth thinned and his eyes narrowed into slits. All he felt now was disappointment and just super disappointed. The never-angry unicorn glared back at him and turned away from the person that disgusted him. Lay glared at the teacher and bit his lips hardly until he could taste blood. It tasted horrible but what’s more horrible was Luhan – his ex-best friend. The thought of Luhan going against his words .

“I, Luhan, will always be this unicorn best friend and will never ever ignore him. I would also always be cold with the sitting beside me. If I go against my words, I will be punished anyway God want to punish me.” Luhan placed his three fingers up and swore sincerely.

Lay clenched his fingers into a fist as the words played through his head. He continued glaring at the teacher, eyes looked darker now, cold and hard as marble. He didn’t even know why he was venting his anger on the teacher, it was his favorite teacher, Miss Lee. After a few moments, he felt needles poking his palm repeatedly, but he didn’t bother and continued glaring at Miss Lee. However, the pain on his palm just didn’t go away. He groaned silently and looked down at his palm. His palm was gashing red and there were fingernails marks. He hissed at the sight and closed his eyes, hoping that this was a dream.

~

“Class is dismissed.” The teacher announced.

Lay stood up hurriedly making his chair fall backwards but he was too angry to be bothered. He slugged his bag onto his shoulder and walked out of the classroom.

“YIXING!”

Lay growled loudly once he heard that voice. It’s so annoying. It was then followed by loud footsteps coming towards him. As Lay was quite certain of who the person was, he started increasing his speed which gradually became running. He ran as fast as he can and let his legs take him to where ever it wanted to be. Unknowingly, Lay ran to a place where he never had been before. The place was ran down, very ran down. He looked around the place and saw old chairs, tables and rubbishes everywhere. The room smelled like rotten eggs which made Lay ‘puked’. He covered his nose and glanced at the place. He looked left and right, it looks there are nobody came here often.

“What are you doing here?”

A deep voice uttered, causing shivers down Lay’s spine. He was immobilized with fear. Lay slowly turned his head to get a glimpse of the person. He had dark skin, perfect body and a perfect face. Just like his brother. The thought of Kris made him feel sick to his stomach. His fear immediately turned to anger. It was Mr Kim Jongin, the other .

“Oh. It’s you.” Lay replied emotionlessly and looked away from Kai.

“You know me?” Kai answered and took a few steps forward to Lay.

Lay turned and look at Kai with the ‘of-course-’ face. Kai was taken aback, he never knew his crush had this side of him. THE PROBLEM OF BEING YOUNGER, THUS NOT BEING IN THE SAME CLASS AS HIM. Kai sighed and pouted.

“I am sorry if I have offended you in anyway. I am Kai. You are Zhang Yixing right?”

“How did you know my name?”

“Hehe…. I asked my brother....” Kai said as he scratched the back of his back.

Lay’s anger immediately faded and a laugh slipped out of his mouth. This person in front of him is so adorable.

“How did you know me?” Lay asked shyly and looked down on the floor.

Kai who immediately saw Lay’s shyness, giggled lightly and played with his fingers. His heart was flattering and his face was burning hot for no reason.

“Erm….Haha…. I saw you behind Luhan that’s how I meant you.”

Lay’s mouth formed a shape of a ‘o’ and nodded his head in understanding.

(He asked Kris….)

A blush of crimson crossed his face as the thought linger in his mind. He bit his lips and looked down at the dirty floor as the silence engraved them.

“Oh yeah, how did you find this place?”Kai suddenly asked.

“It’s a long story….”

“Mind to share?”

Lay looked at Kai with a smile and giggled slightly. Kai smiled back and scratched the back of his neck embarrassingly. Kai gestered Lay to sit down and they started chatting as if they were long lost lovers. Lay cant help but feel comfortable and happy with Kai. He thought that Luhan would only be able to make him feel this way. But he was wrong again. Kai changed his mentality, and he was glad that he did because Kai is the only one that Lay could trust now.

Kai is in a gang named Exo.

Kai has a phobia of butterflies.

Kai is a rich kid who lives in a mansion.

Kai is one of the….

“XINGXING! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?” Kai exclaimed as he waved his hands frantically infront of Lay.

 Lay jumped back a little and his eyes went in the middle when he saw the hands in front of his nose. Lay immediately blink his eyes so that Kai wouldn’t notice it. but, Kai saw it all. However, instead of hearing a loud laugh escaping Kai’s mouth, Kai smiled cutely and ruffled Lay’s hair, messing everything up.

“JONGIN! Look what you have done! My 30 minutes of styling has gone to the drain because of you!” Lay pouted and grunted loudly as he crossed his arms and huffed, frowning like a little kid whose parents wouldn’t buy him ice cream.

Kai chuckled and wrapped Lay in his arms. Lay was shocked by the touch and skinship Kai was giving him. He felt a little awkward as his face start to redden again. However after awhile, he kinda liked the touch and hugged Jongin back. Kai’s lips formed into a wide smile as he hugged Lay tighter.

“Xingxing hyung, let’s hangout together today.” Kai asked cheerfully as he leaned his head onto Lay’s.

“Is Jongin asking me out on a date?” Lay responded smirking uncontrollably.

“You can say that.” Kai answered and started rocking from side to side.

(It would be fun if I continue teasing him.)

Lay smirked again and tried to press his luck.

“What about….NO.”Lay said and purposely emphasis on the ‘no’.

“So…. You want to play, I LOVE games. And because I LOVE it sooooooo much, I always win.” Kai laughed evilly and hugged Lay even closed making both of their bodies touch.

“Oh yeah? You know-“

“Did hyung mention about him being scared whenever someone blow into his neck?”

Lay’s eyes widen in fear. His body stiffened as the thought of air running through his sensitive hair ran though his head. Paralysed with fear, he was speechless.

“So…. Are you coming to the date?”

Lay gulped and nodded his head nervously.

“Good Hyung….”

~

“What flavor did you buy again?” Lay asked as he looked towards the weird looking ice cream.

“It’s called Rainbow. It is vanilla but they put colourings in the ice cream so it’s vanilla ice cream but it’s rainbow in colour.” Kai explained as he took a spoonful of ice cream and placed it into his mouth.

The ice cream speaded through his mouth and the sweetness made me smile in satisfaction. The best ice cream in the world. Kai took another bite and again the same smile appeared on his face. Looking at Kai’s expression, Lay really wanted to try.

“Is it that nice?” Lay questioned as he looked at the ice cream curiously.

“hmmm….”Kai replied and nodded his head.

“May I have a bite?” Lay asked and gave Kai’s his puppy eyes.

Kai glance down at his hyung and immediately rolled his eyes. But secretly, he can’t take his cuteness.

“What about….NO.” Kai said and laughed out loud.

He had finally gotten his revenge. He was so happy. But, Lay’s dejected face made him guilty. He felt bad and he felt an invisible hand squeezing his heart.
“Haiz…There you go.” Kai uttered and took a spoonful of ice cream for Lay.

Lay’s eyes immediately glowed and he flashed Kai’s a broad grin. He took the spoon that Kai had scooped some ice cream and put it into his mouth. The flavor filled his mouth but he was not very satisfied with the ice cream.

“It taste like vanilla.” Lay frowned.

“Well…. It is.” Kai replied gave Lay the “obviously” face.

“Jonginnie, you should be like me, order nice and unique ice cream.” Lay smiled cheekily.

“It’s not mainsteam kay?”

“Oh yeah-“

“Excuse me, sorry for disturbing but may I ask if you guys know anyone named, Luhan?” A voice asked interrupting Lay.

The two turned around to see who it is. Lay’s faced turned dark and unhappy. He sent daggers at the person in front and grunted a few times. Kai noticed it but he can’t believe what he is hearing. The male infront is asking if they knew Luhan but he himself is Luhan!

“You are asking if you knew who is Luhan, but we are staring at Luhan right now.” Kai said bluntly.

However, “Luhan” just laughed sliently and smiled after that.

“I’m not Luhan, I’m Han Xi, Luhan’s identical brother.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Hi!!! Finally i updated.... I am sorry for not updating much....:( How do you feel about this chapter? I hope it's ok ^^. I try writing it everyday and now i am finally finsihed with this chapter! haha:) So.... Thank you guys so much for the support and I am sorry for the wait....Please continue supporting me! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS:)