Chaper 7

My Only Crush

In the end, we’re both lost souls. Having no place to belong to, brought to this earth by accident only to be left alone with each other. We lived our lives holding hands, walking around the streets, begging for food and a shelter to stay; only to be rejected by society. We didn’t give up. As we grow older each day, we become more connected as one. One could be peeing in the toilet; the other could be strolling along the streets but each of our thoughts could be clearly heard in our head. That’s not the only weird thing. We start to realise each of our personal “talents” but of course, these talents are secrets that only we know; and only confirmed after the incident. Yes, we are different and easily we can rule the world. However, our only enemy is; each other.

-

Days went on in school with both twins ignoring each other’s existence, as if the other didn’t exist. But the arguments in their heads never stopped. And being a really reckless boy, Lu han couldn’t take it anymore.

“Han Xi. If you hate me so much, just kill me already. Why are u still hesitating?”

“It’s simple actually. Maybe cause I want you to realise that the torture you gave me for leaving me under the earth was something I want you to experience to?”

“It’s really weird how we could communicate without talking, but you never told me this till today.”

“Life is weird.” Han xi stated as a matter-of-factly, and strolled away.

Luhan grinded his teeth, this isn’t according as plan. He couldn’t think and he couldn’t wonder about what would be his next move because he knows now that Han xi is near him, his thoughts would be as clear as glass. He was still closed to Kris these times and sometimes he feels that his relationship with him is really something he didn’t predict would happen; him really falling for Kris. He feels so frustrated, confused and the feeling of being constrained to certain mindset makes him feel even worst. Life is definitely not in his favour with his brother around. He wants to leave. He wants to start afresh. He wants freedom. And to have that, is to start a war with his brother or to run away with his love.

“Starting a war with me seems legit.”

Luhan turned around to face his one and only other half. Han Xi smirked with his usual arrogant aura and spoke again.

“Let’s train ourselves and see who would have the mental and the physical strength to win it all. Brother, it’s my only honour to destroy your moving objects.”

“no. it is MY honour to destroy you and your pathetic witchcraft. Without spells and practice, you would never beat me.”

“Of course! What do you think I have been doing for the past years?”

Just then it suddenly hit luhan that Han Xi is no longer a boy that listens and follow him, Han xi is now an independent man, with his own thoughts and opinion. It is hard to be the only one on earth who has supernatural powers with no help and guidance, its all about experimenting.

Who shall he experiment on next?

 

 

 

To those who have waited for these chapter, this is for you :) Yes, my writing style has changed... well practically i have changed a lot since the last time i was here writing lmao. I missed being here, spending time to write and think about the next chapter. but. happened and i guess studies and volleyball ate all my time HAHAAH. well, im here with a new chapter and as usual, i geniueingly hope you guuys enjoy this chapter and as you can see, this story is not just a love story, its more then just that. AS USUAL, COMMENT SUBCRIBE AND VOTE TO WIN MY ATTENTION AND PROBS UPDATE FASTER. SO MUCH LOVE FOR U GUYS MUAH :*