3

My Only Crush

Like all 7 year old kids, Kris held an ice cream in his hand and skipped back home in high spirits.

“They are going to be so proud of me! Look at this report card. Ha! 1st in class~” He thought silently to himself with a smirk.

As he was in deep thoughts, he arrived at his home quickly. He opened the metal gate of his mansion and barged in his living room. He put down his bag and took out his report card hurriedly. Once his treasure was in his hands, he kicked his bag away hardly as if it was a football.

“Mom, Dad!! Guess wh-“He shouted excitedly until his eyes caught a sight of some blood stains on the floor.

His body stiffened at the sight and broke out in cold sweat. His heartbeat pounded hard and fast as his eyes followed the blood stains that led to the master bedroom- His parents’ room. He gulped down his saliva and trembled in fear. The thought of his parents in the room made him scared and worried. He tried to brush the thoughts off and tried to think positively. He slowly walked up the stairs, towards the room. His heart skipped a beat every time he took a step up. When he reached the second floor, he saw his parents’ room door was slightly opened. He breathed in slowly trying to calm his nervous heart, he took a few steps forward. He pushed the door opened and prayed fervently. However, what he saw made his heart broke a thousand of pieces.

Two bodies lied on the floor motionlessly. Blood surrounded them and the place was in the mess. He looked at his parents and their eyes were shot opened. His eyes widen and took a few steps back. As he saw all the red liquid all over the place, his legs turned weak and he begin to breathe heavily.

“Blood…blood….” He muttered in a shaky voice.

His head started becoming heavy and dizzy. He held his head and growled. He bit his lips hardly and looked down, frowning. However, once he saw the scene again, he couldn’t take it anymore. He ran backwards out of the room and out of the house, letting out a piercing scream. He ran far, as far as his legs could take him but he couldn’t be bothered, his mind was filled with that scary sight. As tears covered his visions like curtains, he let out a shout as he broke into uncontrollable sobs. After running for a long time, his small legs grew tired and wobbly. He slowed down and caught his breath. He quickly walked into the bushes and hid there for a million years. When he finally calmed down, he immediately gasped. He completely forgotten about his unconscious parents and didn’t call for help! He immediately ran out of the bushes and used the cell phone in his pocket and pushed the buttons.

“Erm.. erm.. I am Kris wu and my par-ents are dead. Please come as quick as possible.” He spoke as his voice vibrated when he accelerated his speed.

Without knowing, he reached his house when the call ended. He looked up at the mansion towards his parent’s glass window and prayed for the best. Once he thought of his dead parents, he sighed and tears flowed down his face unconsciously. He lowered his face and cried out loud. No words could express her agony. Just then, a small figure skipped happily up towards him, singing twinkle twinkle little stars aloud. He stopped crying and wiped away the tears as he heard the familiar voice. He looked up and saw his little brother skipping home with a piece of paper in his hands. As Jongin came closer to him, let out a wide smile and waved at him.

“Hyung! See!! I got an ‘A’ for dancing!!” Jongin exclaimed and showed his report card.

Kris really didn’t know what to do. He was really sad and miserable but he didn’t dare to tell his dear brother about it. He let out an awkward smile and ruffed his hair.

“You did well! I’m so proud of you!” Kris uttered and hugged jongin.

However, jongin was smart enough to guess that something happened.

“Hyung…. I know something is wrong. Tell me.” He said coldy and pushed Kris away.

Kris really didn’t know how to answer his younger brother. However, just then the police and ambulance came. Jongin turned and glared at him. He grabbed Kris’ arms and shaked it hard.

“WHAT’S HAPPENING?!” Jongin screamed.

“Is this Kris?” A policeman asked.

Kris nodded and looked down at his brother as the policemen and the paramedics rushed into his mansion.

“Jongin…. Mom and dad… are dead.” Kris uttered.

~

“Then what did kai say?” Luhan asked curiously as he walked slowly beside Kris hearing every single detail.

“No…. He fainted. They sent him to the hospital and for one year, Kai had depression.” Kris replied dryly and blinked his tears away.

“erm…. Then did they like say anyone killed them or?” Luhan continued questioning.

“They said they were killed but they didn’t know who. They say they will investigate but, what the hell, after like 570038 years, they didn’t give me a reply.” Kris growled and kicked the stones on the floor.

Instead of feeling angry that the police didn’t investigate further, he broke into a small smile and sighed in relieve. Throughout the whole storytelling Kris did, Luhan bit his fingers nervously. His mind was going insane. The details Kris said was exactly the same as his memories. He can’t believe it’s back again after 12 years. Kris is the kid that lived there. He thought everything will be fine after killing his own identical brother but seems like it’s not the case. Kris was the son. Thus, luhan has to become close to him no matter what. Even though he hates Kris so much, he has to do it. Make Kris fall for him hard. Make sure he will give in to him. It is the only way for him to escape suspicion.

“Luhan? Are you okay?” Kris worried voice interrupted his thoughts.

Luhan jerked lightly and looked at the side. Once he saw Kris, He let out a light smile and slugged his arms with him. Kris widen his eyes and stared at their slugged arms.

“Am I dreaming?!” He thought and used his other hand to slap his face repeatedly. After a few slaps, he finally finalized that he is not dreaming. He blushed uncontrollability and smile lightly. Luhan, who was was watching the whole process, turned away from Kris and smirked lightly.

“This isn’t so hard after all. It seems like i'm good at this…” He thought and smirked.

After his slient thoughts, he quickly turned and flashed Kris with his cute smile which make Kris go crazy in the inside. Luhan can't help but feel happier with himself. 

“Let’s quick, time is running out!” Luhan shouted excitedly and pulled kris towards the school entrance. 

 

 

 

 

 

~

So... finally i updated! This is a really bad chapter. i think its not very satisfying :(.... however, i hope everyone would still like this story and know what i am talking about in this chapter. I seriously have this bad feeling that the readers would understand what i am implying in this story. i dont think it is very clear. I am sincerely sorry.... But i still hope that there would be more subscribers, comments and votes. I love you awesome people! (i edited a little:))