Chapter 5

My Only Crush

"HAN XIII?! " The happy couple (kai-xing) couple exclaimed in amusement.

So... Luhan has a twin? Luhan is or... well, was my best friend. He confides in me for everything. Yet, he never told me before... This guy must be a scam!

"Wait. How can we gurantee that you're Luhan's twin and not Luhan himself?" Yi xing asked as he squinted his eyes suspiciously at "Luhan"

If it he is the real Luhan, then Luhan is really f*#*king retarded. This pathetic shrimp....I KNOW YOU'RE LUHAN.

Folding up his sleeves, he shut his eyes calmly and smiled slightly, feeling confident about this. He then lift out his left forearm and bared his wrist. Lay gazed down on his skinny wrist, there tatooed a skull smoking a cigarette with a cursive written quote directly below "We? No, its just me." Before Lay coulld even think, the wrist retreated and was hidden in the pockets of the owner's.  

"I'm sure Luhan doesn't have a skull tatoo on his left wrist." Han xi bluntly commented, breaking Lay's trend of thoughts.           

Yixing blushed and rubbed his neck in embarrassment. "I'm sorry I misunderstood you...." 

"No worriesss~ but cdo you have any information about my brother?" 

"ERMMMMMM... no. I'm sorry i can't help you, Luhan and I are not on talking terms right now..."

Immediately, the smile on Han Xi's face disappeared and sent Lay a gloomy look. But lay just looked away from the hurt Lamb and continue his sentence.

"But. I do know where he lives."

As if God has saved him from drowning, Han Xi's dark eyes shone like a shining star  and he excitedly shook Yixing asking him to bring him there. Being luhan's twin, his personality is almost identical, whining was never left out. Yixing's laughter slipped out his thin mouth and ruffled Han Xi's hair, just like how he always do to Luhan. He can't help but to like Han Xi because, he wants to make up to Luhan but now... he doesn;t have Luhan.. He only has Han Xi, and he can't help but forget that he is Han Xi

Kai can't help but giggle at Han Xi's reaction, it was priceless to him. It's really child-like and that's rare for their generation. All this time, he stood beside Yixing for the entire time and watched the drama unreval infront of him. Ir's as interesting as his movies he watched (JK! Jongin wouldn't watch *winks*). However, that was his biggest mistake. Han xi's high level of observance would never missed that slight smile on Kai's face. Even the slight change in emotions in Lay, he felt it.

Perks of being borned with good six sense.

Han Xi pursed his lips and quickly dragged Yixing away before the tensed atmosphere continues. 

~~~

"HMMMMM... so the big guy always have an advantage. His gigantic humongous palace is near school. NO WONDER U CAN RUN TO SCHOOL!" Luhan chattered and laughed to himself. 

Kris smirked at him, feeling his ego going 1 level higher as he held his head high. He loves the fact that Luhan accompanied him back home, in fact, Luhan accompanied him everywhere he go. Oh how he hope everyday was like this.... Smiling to himself, he thanked Luhan for his time. Almost Immediately, Luhan's lips turned into a pout. Surprised, Kris tilted his head in confusion.

"Dun look at me with this face, dumb fagot. All I get is a thank you? WOW. Thanks man. Freaking Thanks." Luhan straightforwardly shot Kris with blunt his statement.

Kris laughed and embrace the little bubbly thing infront of him. 

"Thank you for your time, you charming boy" kris whispered ually into Luhan's ears, naturally sending chills down luhan's spine.

Luhan pulled away from kris and qucikly sent a peck on his cheeks. Before Kris could react, Luhan was already out of sight.

He stoned infront of his metal gate and stared at the ground. That was the most memorable thing ever... As if the whole world slowed down, the memories he n Luhan made today played in his head. Undeniably making him grinned widely. However, his cheerful face turned into a serious frown. Luhan was as cold as ice to him before, but now....He's as sweet as candy floss... Why...

~

Luhan sighed and dragged his legs back home.

Now that I have hold onto Kris heart, I have to plan my next moves... I can't keep being so nice to him or he would suspect. However, I can't not be nice to him too... He would suspect more and.... He would be hurt... Wait. WHY DO I CARE WHETHER HE IS HURT?! UGHHHH I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!!

Ever since he knew that kris still know about the incident, he has to figure out ways to seduce him, make him fall into his deadly trap. He messed up his hair and frowned while hitting his head, in hope he would figure something out. For him and his fallen brother, he must be sly and cunning. 

Just Then, someone stood infront of him and blocked his walkway. He slowly looked up and he gasped. 

Same body, Same face... it's Han Xi.

" WTF?! HAN XI YOU'RE ALIVE?!" 

Doing his signature pose, Han Xi crossed his arms and smirked, closing his eyes. Beads of cold sweats slowly formed onto his forehead, why was he here? i thought...I thought...I thoight....

"Ya, you thought. Maybe cause you keep assuming, you keep failing."

Luhan shot a glare at Han Xi but Han Xi was already glaring at him. He smirked at him and admired his finger nails. With a cocky aroura, he strretched.

"Luhan, Luhan.. 6 years passed.... FREAKING SIX YEARS BABY. HAHAHAA. And I can still read your moves, predict your next step and most importantly, mimic you." 

"You....F"

" Brother, auntie and uncle teach us not to swear, if we do, we will be punished. Maybe because you hate their rules and regulations, that's why you decided to punish them. Brutally."

"I DID NOT. YOU DID. YOU WERE THE ONE."

" I am not gulity conscience my brother, I think you should consult your memories again.."

"I did so much for you... but, you still try to blame it on me... You were the mastermind, you were the genius... And i'm the dumb one, the follower. That stupid brother." 

"You're wrong. You were playful. That little boy who loves to run and take revenges, you were the one that killed them! YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED. YOU BURIED ME! YOU! " 

"Han Xi, I DID NOT KILL THEM."

"Oh yea right? I would find evidence and prove to your pretty boy that his parents are killed by his adorable lover."

"HAN XI! DON'T YOU DARE!"

But before Luhan could grab hold of his younger brother, he already ran away. Far away.....

 

 

 

♣♠

BOOMMMMMMMMM! I'M BACKKKKK! DID YOU ALL MISS ME MY DEAR READERRRRSSSS ??? I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS. I am really busy>< I have school and examinations and it's really mentally draining... I Hope you guys can understand ^^ BUT NOE, IT'S ALL OVER. I CAN FREELY WRITE AGAIN. HOHOHHOOO. I would update most of my writings and maybe a blog? Do y'all little curious minds want tl get a glimpse of mg life? *smirk*  

Comment below about this chapter and if you have any enquiresssss ^^ Of cos if u also want to see my blog *pedo moon* 

That's all I have to sayyy and I wish u all a wonderful day ahead whether u live at the complete opposite side of the world, I love u and your existence is precious to me:)