Our kiss

I'm Not Yours Anymore

Before Tiffany & Kris enter the class, Kai shouted Tiffany's name

"YA TIFFANY, YOUR BROTHERS ARE CALLING YOU"

Tiffany & Kris look at Kai and they look around confusely. "Where are they ?" asked Tiffany while look around. Kai pull her hand and said "Follow me." 

YA!!!!!!!! where are you going?

Kris tried to follow them from behind but Kai & Tiffany already dissapeared just like that 

"Geez where in the world they're going?" Thought kris and he gave up then go back to the class.

"Where are you taking me to? Where are my brothers? The class is almost start" said Tiffany who still get pull by Kai. Kai suddenly take her behind the big wall. He push her and lock both of her hand using his hand on the wall. He get more closer to her.

"Don't you know how bad and player Kris is? Don't you know it will be dangerous for you if you still get closer to him?"

Kai said to Tiffany in a serious way. She knows how dangerous it is. She knows what actually Kai wanted to tell her but all she want is to make Kai jealous. So, she just smirk like how Kai always do to her and answered him

"Why did you care too much? You are the one who ask to ignore you and don't talk to you in school but look what are you doing now? You give a reason that my brothers want to see me but actually you are the one who want to talk to me."

Kai slowly let go of Tiffany's hand. He look into her eyes. Yes he can't take it anymore. He can lie to everyone but how sad he can't lie to himself. He look down on the floor. Then he look back at Tiffany and directly said "Yes, I said that before but from now on, you are mine. You are belong to me and I am belong to you. I will take care of you anywhere and anytime. I will protect you in any situation. Even we are not going to tell people about our relationship but I'm still going to do all of that. I'm going to tell this world secretly one by one about us. If you don't love me, then I'll make you crazy in love with me." 

Then Tiffany about to say something but Kai stop her from talking by kissing her lips. He close his eyes while Tiffany's shocked and her eyes is wide open. She wanted to push him but Kai is too strong. He hug while waiting for her to reply his kiss. Even he know that she won't do that but he still kiss her lips. The sweet feelings flow in Tiffany's body and mind she automatically close her eyes and open to reply his kiss. Kai feels so glad that she really replied his kiss. His tongue enter to gentlely. They're having such a hard kiss ever in a school. Tiffany who never experience kissing really feels good, her hand is holding Kai's head as a sign wanted a more kiss from him. Kai's hand is getting more lower to her booty and pinch it slowly. They really enjoy it but then they heard a foot step. Both of them stop kissing. Kai look at Tiffany, so does her. As he can see, Tiffany's face is turning to pink. He smile and he walk to the class with Tiffany. It's kinda awkward but then Kai asked her

"First kiss isn't that bad right?"

Tiffany stops from walking. She look at Kai and replied "I don't know what I just did. But please don't tell anyone."

"Like what I've said before we kiss, remember? Because of you replied my kiss I will take it as you agree with my thought" said Kai and he walk enter the class followed by Tiffany. Luckily there is still no teacher. Both of them just act like nothing happen and sit at their own place. 

"Where are you going just now? You guys suddenly dissapeared?"—Kris

"Ah..maybe we walked too fast mian kris" Answered Tiffany while give a big smile to Kris. Kris really melts with her then he pinch her cheeks and said "ayyee sooo cute" Tiffany don't know how to react but she quickly look at Kai and he is watching them. Tiffany really feel guilty. She wanted to say something but the teacher already enter the class and she just thought to talk with him later.

Bells ring. All student stand up pick their stuffs and go home. Kai wanted to take a bus with tiffany and hunhan the twin but unfortunately Kris offer Kai to go back with him. He accept the offer. Right after he come inside the car, he got a message from her mom that his car already safe arrived at home.

"Who's that?" Asked kris who look so curious

"My mom. Well, my car already at home now. Argh I really miss my babyboo" Kai replied. He really love his car. No one can deny it.

"Babyboo? Bro stop you should find a girlfriend. Serious one. Are you going to be serious with MinAh?" The question that kris asked really make Kai end up by laughing out loud.

"What are you talking about bro? MinAh? No way. She's just like a good friend to me. Well, I do have someone that I think I want to be serious with. I never felt like this before you know. Since I knew this girl, they player Kai is like not exist anymore."

Kris nodded and probably his reaction is like too proud of Kai. "Woahhhh bro I'm so proud you just grew up! HAHAHA well I think both of us already grew up at the same time because of love" said Kris and he smile from ear to ear. Kai was a little bit shocked because Kris never tell him about any girl.

"Wow, who's that girl?" Ask Kai.

"What if you tell me first who is that girl you talked about?" Replied Kris.

"One day you will know" answered Kai without giving any clue.

"Same then." Kris anwered shortly. Its fair now. Both of the bestfriend are dying of curiousity who is that girl. All Kai thought is he scared that girl who Kris talked about  is Tiffany. And all Kris thought who is the girl that Kai talked is MinAh. 

"Alright bro we are here. Don't forget today at 5pm." Kris remind Kai right after they arrived infront of Kai's house.

"Okay, don't be late." Said Kai and get out from the car. He enter his house and as usual his sweetie mother is waiting for him in the living room with some biscuits and apple juice. 

"Here take this at your room. Go bath yourself and get ready for lunch. I already miss my little son." Said his mother. He hug his mom tighgly and said thanks mom and I'm sorry for making you waiting and worry about me. Then he kiss his mom's forehead.

"Alright alright that's it go upside in your room and take a bath." Said his mom and give a beautiful smile.

He walked upstairs while holding the biscuits and apple juice. Then he shouted "oh mom I'm going out this evening at 5"

"Haish this kid, where are you going Kai?!!" His mom started to nagging.

"Date with Tiffany Hwang!!!!!" Kai shouted happily and his mom only can laugh quitely. "Look like my little son really in love with someone for real now" thought his mom.

Kai button off his shirt while look at the mirror. He can see his y 6 packs but he feel something wrong. He push up for 50times before take a bath. He sweat a lot. So he wait first before take a bath. Then he got a message. He's hoping it is from Tiffany but after he open it, it's from MinAh. 'OPPA~!!! Can you take me at home later?" Kai really disappointed and he just replied "mian, but I'm not sure if I can take you. I will ask Kris to take you." 

After he sent it he keep on looking at his phone, waiting for Tiffany but that girl looks really don't have any affort to contact first. He lay on bed and keep on waiting for Tiffany until his phone fell on his face. He curse and said "what is life" but suddenly his phone ring. He didn't look at the name but he just answer it with rude tone.

"Why?"—Kai

"You're not happy I called you?"

he knows that voice. He look at his screen phone. Its Tiffany name! Tiffany just call him. He's too happy and he said

"NO NO NO I actually waiting for you to text me or call me but suddenly my phone drops on my face. Right after that you call so yeah, mianhae baby" explain Kai

"You're so funny! Actually I wanted to ask you if its okay for you to go to the mall with me?"—Tiffany

"Sure why not. I will take you at home"—Kai

"But lets go there by public transport."—Tiffany

"Huh, what did you said?"—Kai

"Why you don't want to have some experience?"—Tiffany

"Sure, sure why not I'm going to be at your house before 4"—Kai

"Okay. I will wait"—Tiffany

"I love you." Said Kai shortly before ended up the call.

Tiffany wanted to reply him but he already said "Don't force yourself. If you're not ready to say that, then its okay. I'm going to take a bath now. See you later baby. Take care" then he end the call.

Geez what did I do urgh I should just let Tiffany said I love you too. Kai thought in his heart. He really frust so he just take a bath. After he put on a white sweat tee with jeans, he go downstairs. He look at the dining table. There's something in a tupperware. He ask his mom what is that and she replied "its for tiffany's family. Nevermind you already late. Take this and go to her house. You can go eat outside with her today I love you hwaiting!!!" His mom really happy and support Kai. Kai was really glad to have a mom like her. Her mom kiss his cheek and he hug her while saying I love you before leave the house.

About 15 minutes later, he arrived at Tiffany's house. He ring the door bells and Tiffany open the door. She wear a sport shoes with jean and a oversized white t-shirt.

"White t-shirt again?" Ask Kai

"What?"

"Nevermind at least we look like a couple who wear white shirt" said Kai again.

Hunhan go out and said "wow couple? Woah have fun"

"haish this kiddos, here take this. Its from my mom." Said Kai while give the tupperware to them

"FOOD!!!! YESSSS" shouted them and just enter the house, left the KaiFany outside.

"Let's go?" Said Kai to Tiffany.

"Sure- lets go to the bus stop first."—Tiffany.

They walked in the neighbourhood silently. Then Tiffany remind about the kiss earlier

"Bout this morning- the kiss- how you know its my first kiss?"

Kai stop and look at her. He come closer but she keep step backforward from him.

"I know a lot about you" anwered Kai.

"Ahh I see but why you keep on walking towards me?"—Tiffany

"And why you keep on step backforward from me?"—Kai

"YAA" Tiffany shouted but then a rock behind her make she almlost  fell down. but Kai quickly grab her. Again, their face got close to each other. Kai can't hold himself. He kiss Tiffany again. For the second time. His hand who's holding Tiffany body suddenly searching for her . And Tiffany who realized that stop his hand and stop the kiss too. She gets up and said "we are in neighbour hood. And its evening" 

Kai smile and hold her hand, "I'm sorry baby but you make me look at down, its getting high"

Tiffany look down and she said "down? Where?"

"Seriously this girl, look at my , its getting high!" Explain kai directly.

Tiffany look at his and she shouted. She never see that. And she run as fast as she can to the bus stop.

"Seriously this girl I don't know what happen if its freaking unwrapped." Said Kai while shouted Tiffany's name to wait for him.