Who is that old guy?

I'm Not Yours Anymore

6:30a.m

Kai woke up from his nap. When open his eyes...he found that he's hugging Tiffany and his heart beats so fast. He looks at Tiffany face and he said to himself "why this girl still look beautiful even when she's sleeping?" He quickly get up and go to the toilet. He wash his face and look at the mirror “Ya Kim Jongin!!!! What's wrong with you? How can you think that kind of girl is pretty? why your heart keep on beating so fast when you saw her? come on bro WAKE UP!!!” He said to himself while look at the mirror. He thought there's no one in the toilet so no one could hear what he said but suddenly there's an old guy answered him from the back "Why young people nowadays are so stupid? That's mean you already fell in love with her.You're good looking guy. that girl must be so lucky to have you but sadly, you're kinda slow about love.” Kai stare at the old guy and said “who are you-? what are you talking about--? I-” then the old guy answered “I'm just a stupid old guy who want to search for a y girl when I'm in your age until I didn't realized there's a perfect girl infront of my eyes.” Kai is full with curiosity and he ask the old guy back “W-what happen next?” the guy just smile and answered “Just don't be like me.” the  the old guy go out from the toilet. Kai run towards him but suddenly that guy just dissapeared like that.