Chapter Two

I'm Not Yours Anymore

 Is this for real? Am I standing in front of TIFFANY right now? The most typical-introvert girl in my class? And also my bestfriend's sister, HunHan?! Like seriously! Why does she look like an angel right now?!

Kai thought.

"You're Tiffany.." Before he could finished his words suddenly 'HunHan The Twin' interrupted, "Hey Kai! Didn't you notice us, the cutest twin here? And yes, she's your classmate a.k.a our lovely sister."

Tiffany just laughed by watching those two boys behavior. 

Kai was a bit awkward but let them in anyway, "Where's your parent?" He asked.

"They just beside you, Kai." Tiffany answered, trying to hold back her laughter looking at Kai who was apologizing at her parents for not aware of their presence. Suddenly the mischievous twin said, "Of course Kai can't see us well he was blinded by our sister's beauty." Making all of them burst into laughter except for Kai who was slightly blushing.

Damn you twins! he cursed inside.

"Wow! God loves us han." Sehun said as soon as he took a sit beside Luhan, "Yeah oh my god! It looks so delicious." Both of them were drooling over foods.

Mrs Kim just chuckled, "You can eat as much as you like my lovely twin." Hearing those words coming out, without warning they dug in almost all of the food.

"Omo! jinjja daebak! Aunty's cook is so delicious!" They cooed together.

Äs they busy talking and complimenting each other suddenly Mrs Hwang and Mr Hwang said, "It must be good if Tiffany and Kai will be together in the future."

"Yeah! It has been our wish ever since you were a kid." Mrs Kim said.

Their parents sudden change of topic made them looking at each other in confusion and Kai who was really in shock abruptly stöod up, "What is this, mom?! Why all of the sudde-"

"Kai-ah, why.. why are you being so angry?" Mrs Kim's face fall. She was very disappointed because it was Kai's very first time raising his voice to her, "Kai, this is my one and only last wish. I just wanna see both of you and Tiffany happy."

"Should we bring popcorns with us?" Sehun asked Luhan, "Yeah I think so. The drama is getting good."

Kai was very confused and he can't think properly. But deep down inside his heart he felt sorry for his mom also, "Excuse us for awhile. We have something to discuss." Kai said before he drag Tiffany with him outside of the house.

"What should we do know? They want us to be together!"

"I-I don't know..." She stuttered.

"I had scandal with Minah. There's no way-" Tiffany interrupted Kai, "You're playboy aren't you and you must have lots of experience and yes you should know what to do." She said calmly.

"Do you think I wanna be with you?! Do you think I wanna be your boyfriend?" Kai was very angry and he couldn't control himself.

"And do you think I want? Do you think I wanna be your girlfriend?" She said with her poker face.

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration, "Ergh! Listen, we just need to be a couple in front of our parents but when in class or anywhere.. we're just friends. And it's a lot better if we don't talk. Got it?"

"Deal."

And with that condition they made their way into the house again and sat back on their seat.

"So how?" Asked Mr Hwang a bit impatient.

Kai looked over at Tiffany and answered, "Erm, we decided to get together."

"OHMYGOD!! OUR BEST OF FRIEND NOW IS OUR SISTER'S BOYFRIEND?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IT'S A HAPPY FAMILY!!" Both hunhan shouted in glee.

"Kai-ah, thank you for this gift. Thank you so much and I hope you'll be happy together." Mrs Kim said with teary eyes while Tiffany and Kai just smiled and glancing each other for feeling guilty.

 

 

"Kai, this is your tickets for movie on 8 p.m. take this and go to your first date with Tiffany alright?" Mrs hwang stretched out her hand and gave it to Kai.

Kai took and said, "Thank you aunty. I'll fetch her tonight."

"Mom~ Can we go with them?" The twin asked. They were just worried of their sister and not to disturb them.

"Nope! No can do twin. Let they have their time for their first date alright?" 

"But-"

"No buts or else you want me to band you from playing PlayStation-"

"WE WILL STAY MADAM!" They said and making all of them laughed.


 

 

Hey guys! sorry for the late update.. I was busy with my exam and I'll try to update faster in the future! Thank you for your support do subscribe and comment and upvote thank you and I love you! ^^