First date

I'm Not Yours Anymore

    On their way to the cinema, they just keep quiet and didn't talk with each other. They're just listening to songs on the radio. Suddenly the song "Miracle In December" from EXO played on the radio. Kai is a very emotional guy when listening to sad songs, because he will remembered his memories with his ex-girlfriends have made his eyes watery. Tiffany who has no experience in love, is hard for her to deepen the meaning of the song. "Wahhh very melodious song!!!" said Tiffany without any feeling. Kai almost brought tears to his eyes, changed the radio station to another. "That song is so slow and it's not my style. Let's listen to this song, it's more better than before." and the song played is "I got a boy" from Girls Generation. Tiffany laughing and said "OMG!!! you like Girls Generation too?" Kai is getting shy and quiet. He only can drive the car at speeds without saying anything. •Almost want to arrive at the cinema. Stainless shame KIM JONGIN!!!• Kai said in his heart. "Okay now we've reached. Let's go out palle" wedged Kai. "Ya arasso" Answer Tiffany without protest.  

   They head to the counter to buy popcorn. When they line up... "YAAA KAI OPPA!!!" A girl called Kai. Both of them looked back and saw MinAh waving at them. Kai was very surprised to see MinAh and said "MinAh yaa, why are you here? What are you doing here?"   "Shopping with my friends. Oppa,  who is this girl?" Ask MinAh while looked at Tiffany from top to bottom. ▶This must be the girl who is meant by them over the years, Kai's mistress.◀ Tiffany's heart whispered casually. "This is my bestfriend, Tiffany." Kai replied briefly. "Ahhhhhh arasso, oppa let's go there for a while? Tiffany you don't mind queuing alone right?" Asked MinAh to Tiffany while pulling Kai's hand and Tiffany just said "it's okay" MinAh and Kai go and talk far from Tiffany. "This kind of girl that he loves? GREAT!!!" said Tiffany again. After she bought the popcorn, she's heading towards Kai and MinAh. She is getting closer to them and she heard MinAh said this to Kai "I want to go right now. Take care. Saranghae oppa annyeong." And she hugging Kai tightly but Kai just stood there without doing anything and just said "arasso. Annyeong." Tiffany who overheard it being a bit unsteady.She also did nit know why herself rambling and almost cried when she heard their conversation. ▶Why do I feel like this? I've fallen in love with him? OMG NOOOO!!!  ARE you crazy?!?! I will never fall in love with a guy like Kai. He is a playboy okay not my taste.◀ Said Tiffany in her heart and she go towards Kai. "Haish why you took so long to buy popcorn?!?!" He's angry because of boredom waiting for Tiffany. "Just now you with your girlfriend right?" Ask Tiffany. "Girlfriend? Who? MinAh? HAHHAHA are you jealous babe?" Answer Kai while arouse Tiffany's chin. Kai act has made Tiffany heart beat faster. "Haish let's go now we're late. The story was about to start." This is the only words that can come out from Tiffany's mouth.

    At the cinema, Kai was only able to hold back his tears. Too many scenes that touches his heart and makes he wanted to cry. But Tiffany is totally not like him at all. She kept yawning and laughing. ▶What's so funny until she can laugh? I don't know maybe she's crazy.◀ whispered Kai's heart stunned by Tiffany's weird attitude. When the movie is finished, they headed towards the exit. "So how is the movie?" Ask Kai to Tiffany. "Huh? Emmm not bad funny and boring." answered Tiffany. She does not like to watch romantic story. "Haish jinjja?!!  I ccan't understand. " Kai answered with furious. "YESSS!!!  I know right!!! I also do not understand what the story is." When Kai heard she said like that,  he protested and said "NO!!! I love the movie so much!!! You're the only one who did not understand the movie. BABO!!!!" Tiffany almost cried when Kai scolded her in the public just because she doesn't understand the movie. She just kept silent, submissive and ran to Kai's car. Kai began to feel uneasy and said to Tiffany "I'm terribly sorry... I don't even intend..." "gwenchana" answer Tiffany and smiles at Kai like nothing happened. "Let's go for dinner first okay?" Ask Kai to Tiffany but she did not aswer him. So he just drive to their next destination.

   On their way to the dining... "Why did you stop? where are we now?" asked Tiffany. "My car suddenly stopped. Maybe my car's oil runs out or there's something wrong with this car." Answered Kai and Tiffany say "WHAT ARE YOU SAID JUST NOW?!?!!" "Don't worry. Wait for a while I call someone who can help us..AHHH BOYAAA?!!"  "Wae wae wae?!! "   "My batteries was weak and I can't switch on my phone."  "Are you kidding me? okay wait you can use my phone" answered Tiffany while flipping through her handbag. "Ahh? yaaaa atteukae ~>_<~"  "waeyo?" ask Kai and Tiffany said "I forgot to bring my phone."  "what?!?! how can you forgot to bring it?!!"  "Not my fault okay . You came very early and I don't like if someone waiting for me." Clear Tiffany. "Okay it's my fault. Now we want to do what? Just wait in the car?" he's so angry even actually it's his fault. Tiffany could only silence. Nozzle came out from because she doesn't like scolded by Kai. She also does not know why she behaved like this. When Kai saw Tiffany's nozzle, he said "let's walk in front. If I am not mistaken there is a sauna.  We can sleep there for a night."  "But we have school for tomorrow right?" Said Tiffany "Haish tomorrow at 5:30㏂ we will looking for a taxi. Now it's at 1:00㏂ there's no more buses or taxis at this time." and Tiffany just said "okay" as usual.