Chapter Three

I'm Not Yours Anymore

Just right after they done eating their lunch, Tiffany and her family was ready to go home, “We’re going home now. Thank you again for inviting us to have a lunch at your house.” Mrs Hwang gave Mrs Kim a hug, “Come to our house if you have time next time.” She continued.

“Yup! Mrs Kim’s cook is the best!  Daebak! Next time we will be the one who cook for you if you come over to our house.” The twin, HunHan, said in unison. Always the bright twin they were.

Mrs Kim couldn’t help but chuckled at the adorable-ness that was shown by the twin, “Alright dear, I’ll bring Kai along later.”

They just laughed before biding each other a goodbye before went off.

Few minutes after they left, Tiffany got a message from Kai,

 

‘Tell Luhan and Sehun the real situation about us’

 

That was what the message wrote. Tiffany almost forgot about that—forgot that she was actually playing pretend-to-be-Kai’s-girlfriend. She sighed before glancing at her beloved brothers. What should I do?

For as long as they were on the way to their house, all Tiffany could think was how was she going to tell the twin about her and Kai. She didn’t want them to feel disappointed. It hurt to see her beloved lil brothers with that sad and disappointment expression written all over their faces.

I’ll just tell them tonight.

 

It was night and Tiffany was pacing around in her room. She just needed that courage to tell her brothers about that.

She took a deep breath before slowly went out of her room and walked to the twin’s room that was just across her. Hesitating and slightly shaking, she reached out for the knob before turned it, revealing the boys who were playing video games.

Luhan was the first to notice his sister’s presence said, “Fany noona? What’s wrong?” The question caught Sehun’s attention which was before on the game he was playing. He turned his head to the door as he saw his sister who was standing there like she’d something to talk about.

“Do you have something to tell us, noona?” Sehun raised his brows.

Tiffany let out an awkward laugh, “Kind of?” She said as if she was questioning herself, “Okay guys,” She started before closing the door behind her and took a seat between the twins, “I do have something to talk to both of you. And it’s very important but you need to promise me to keep this secret out from our parent and MORE importantly Kai’s mom, alright?”

“What are you talking about noona? Is it about your relationship with Kai?” Sehun’s eyes widened at his own statement.

“Don’t tell me you’re just pretending to be in a relationship while…“ Luhan didn’t finish his words though.

Tiffany felt more pressure but then she confessed, “Yeah, Luhan is right. We’re just pretending but I hope both of you under—“

“BINGO! I thought so! I mean, I know both of you. Falling in love is just the last thing that will ever happen in both of your life so it didn’t convince me that much when you said you’re dating. But still, we hope noona and Kai will fall in love, someday, right Luhan?”

“Yeah!” Luhan chanted.

Tiffany was dumbfounded by the twins confession but she laughed anyway, “I’m glad I have my little twins with me.” She then ruffled their hairs, messing it up as she heard the twins whine. Getting up from sitting she walked to the door and went out, going back into her room.

She let out a sigh of relieve as she sat on the bed but then suddenly her mom who came from nowhere barged into her room and walked over to her closet, “Omma! You startled me—what’re you doing anyway?” Frowning in confusion, as she just looked at her mom’s smiling face.

“Aigoo, did you forget about your date with your future husband?”

“Mom, he isn’t my future husband, dating him doesn’t mean I will marry him in the future.” She retorted, didn’t agree about what her mom said.

Future-husband my ! Who even wants to marry that play jerk boy!

Her mom just ignored her statement and instead she pulled one of the dress that Tiffany found quite  y, “You should wear this, dear.”

“Mom it doesn’t suit to wear at night. It’s cold out there,” She sighed, “It’s okay, I’ll just wear this one,” Tiffany walked over to the closet and took another dress that wasn’t too exposed, even in fact she actually would love to wear the dress that her mom picked but she didn’t Kai think that she wanted to tackle him.

“Aish! This is your first date, dear. You need to look pretty in front of him,” her mom insisted.

“But mom,” Tiffany whined, “It’s not like it will change anything though.”

“No! You still need to wear this.”

Tiffany just could let out a sigh and agreed to whatever he mom picked before she’ll get a headache. Telling her mom to wait downstairs as she was about to change. She looked over the clock and noticed that Kai will come in less than 30 minutes so she hurriedly dress up, tying her hair into ponytail and that was when the bell rang.

She took her handbag and went downstairs after telling the twin she’ll go out with Kai, “Sorry I’m late,” She said as soon as she saw Kai.

Kai admitted that he was left dumbstruck when he saw Tiffany but then he back to his sense, “No it’s okay.” He took her hand before bowing to Mr and Mrs Hwang, “We’ll be back before it past midnight.” He said and dragged me to the car.

Luhan and Sehun who were watching from the stairs whispered to each other, “Isn’t it good if they so couple in reality.

“Yup, one day they will. We just need to wait and see.” Sehun answered,

One day,”