STOP THE TWIN!

I'm Not Yours Anymore

Kai go to Tiffany and found that she already awake. So he quickly ask her “Tiff, do you saw an old guy came out from the toilet” and Tiffany answered ”Nope, I don't see any old guy here.” Kai started to become crazy because he really want to know what happen next and who is he? Why he suddenly appeared like that then dissapeared just like that- Is he even a ghost? no no there's no ghost;

Kai and Tiffany realized that they already late to school sothey quickly took a taxi. When they arrived at Tiffany's house Luhan and Sehun the twin hug Tiffany and ask the. “WHERE DID YOU GUYS SLEEP LAST NIGHT? NOONA DID KAI DO SOMETHING TO YOU” then Tiffany answered “We already late to school. there's nothing bad happen to me but I'll tell you guys later. How bout if one of you guys give Kai your school uniform for today?” HunHan the twin just look at Kai's body and Sehun said “Looks like you can wear mine.” Sehun get his another uniform for Kai. When Kai change his cloth, Tiffany call Kai's mom and tell everything. Then his mom said that she will handle about Kai's car. But Kai have to go to school with them. Tiffany kinda shocked but there's nothing she can do. She want to tell Kai about this, so she run to HunHan's room without knocking it. She just open it and she saw Kai's abs. She suddenly scream like she saw a ghost and Kai was shocked because of Tiffany. Luhan who's in the toiletquickly open his door and look what happen. Then Luhan said “Noona calm down you just saw his abs.” Then Tiffany look at Luhan angrily. She said “YA YOU ALSO KNOW THAT I'D NEVER SEE SUCH THING LIKE THIS  OH GOSH POOR MY EYES” and then Kai come closer to her, grab her hand and put it on his abs and said “oh really, how sad, you already touch it for the first time.” Tiffany's face turn to red. She never expect that she will touch someone's body like this. She wonder why she's being like this? No word can describe her feels.She also don't know if she like it or not but why HER HAND STILL ON HIS ABS? uhan the one who saw that quickly wash what he has to wash and go to Tiffany and pull her hand away from Kai's hand while said “okay please don't do such a disgusting thing infront of me AGAIN” iffany and Kai still stare at each other eyes.

“What I just did-” Kai

“Why I can't move my hand just now”Tiffany

”Why my feels like this? Why We still stare at each other?” kai&Tiffany

-

-

-

- “BECAUSE YOU GUYS ALREADY FALL IN LOVE IDIOTSSSSS” Luhan.

KaiFany stop stare at each other and look at Luhan while said “WHAT DID YOU SAID? FALL IN LOVE? WE? KAI AND TIFFANY? WHAT'S THAT? GOSH SO DISGUSTING”

And Luhan's reaction is “You guys even think the same thing aww how sweet” Luhan quickly ran away from the room while shouting call Sehun's name and said “I HAD A GOOD NEWS. A VERY VERY GOOD NEWS” Kai & Tiffany try to stop Luhan from telling sehun. But suddenly Sehun answered “I SAW EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG THERE'S A CAMERA IN OUR ROOM HAHAHAHA” Kai and Tiffany was so shocked when they heard that. How can there's a camera? did they saw everything?