Jealous? please, no.

I'm Not Yours Anymore

Tiffany wanted to chase her twins brother but suddenly Kai grabbed her hand and stop her from chasing them.

YA!!!! Let me go please? I want to chase both of them. I want to make all of this clear. I want to ask if there is really got cameras in this room. I should explain to them what just happened.

Kai smirk. He pull her close towards his chest. He put his hand around her waist. He look directly into her eyes. Tiffany was shocked. She can smells something good on his body. She can feels his heart beats. She can hear clearly his breathe. She look up at his face. His shining eyes is staring straight into her eyes. He bites his fluffy red lips. She really speechless. She also don't know if she likes it or not? If she hates it why she just stood there like a dumb? Then, she tried to push him away but Kai's hand still hug her waist tightly.

What did you felt? Can you feels how fast my heart beats is? Can you feels how nervous I am everytime when I saw you? Have you ever feels like this before? Do you have any idea what in the world this feels mean? or.. you really don't know?

Tiffany still look confused. She really thought that Kai is out of his mind. And she also can't believe with herself why she feels the same way as him. But she really don't want her feelings gone too far. She knows that she will get hurt if she really in love with this guy. So she just push him away. She steps backward from him.

Stop talking nonsense Kai. Come on, we have to hurry. We already late to school. We will wait for you at downstairs.

Tiffany went out from the room. Kai obviously can see his disappointed face in the mirror. He can't believe why he feels like this. Before he think more worst, he quickly forget about it and went downstairs. They can't eat their breakfast since they almost late to school. So each of them just take a piece of toast and run to wear shoes. The twins walked together and left Tiffany with Kai at the back. Kai & Tiffany walked together awkwardly because of what had happened just now. Kai suddenly break the awkward silence moment by saying

Just forget about what I've said just now. I'm just joking. I wanted to test you but looks like you really don't have any feeling towards me. And that's good for both of us! I hope we won't fall in love with each other. Even once. Well, please ignore me in class. Just act like before. You're living your life and I will live my own life as usual. Don't you ever talk to me in school about our privacy. 

Tiffany just nodded. She really act like a dog who will do whatever her owner ask to. At the same time she feels so hurt deep inside her heart.

Kai hyung! Tiffany noona! hurry up! The bus is almost here

They can heard the twins shouted. Both of them run towards them. And 4 of them get into the bus. When they wanted to search for a place to sit suddenly a boy from Kai and Tiffany's class is there in the bus.

Kai! bro what are you doing here? Why are you..

That boy didn't finished his word yet but hunhan the twins already answered 

His car's tyre was flat infront of our house. So, we asked him to follow us go to school by bus.

Kai almost thought the twins going to tell his friend the truth but thanks god they lied. And suddenly he got a text from Luhan ;

"Don't worry. We won't tell the truth to anyone. We know what actually happened between both of you. Lets just keep this as a secret. But it doesn't mean you can hurt our noona's heart."

Right after he read it, he feels a little bit safe and worryless.

7;27a.m

It almost late but they did arrived in school before the bells ring. Then a sport car arrived and park infront of them. Yep, that is Kai's bestfriend. His name is Kris. Both of them are popular in school. Both of them are one of the rich kids in that school. "money maker boys" that was what people in that school call them. Even they are rich because of their parents but people still call them as that. And honestly both of them don't like any people used to call them like that. They rather can accept if people call them as playboy or whatever but not as "money maker boys" because to them the one who's tired searching for money all day long is their parents and not them while they just a son who always wasted their parent's money. 

Kai and Kris walk together to the class and suddenly Kris realized there's a girl behind them. He turn around and found it's Tiffany, their classmate. He stop for awhile and look at Tiffany from up to down. 

Hey look! Its our pretty and lovely classmate Tiffany! Hey baby why you look so pretty today?

Kris put his hand around her shoulder. Tiffany was really awkward of what Kris just did to her because he never act like that to her before this. Kai suddenly felt so envy of what Kris just did to Tiffany. He wanted to scold Kris but he ended up just walk away to the class as fast as he can. He take his place and put down his head on the table, He really mad. Yes, he has to admit that he feels like want to punch Kris right on his face.

>YA KAI WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!!!!!!!! Kris is freaking your bestfriend. You can't punch his face just because of a girl? that is so immature!< Kai's thought in his heart.

He quickly stand up and wanted to go out from the class since Tiffany and Kris didn't arrive in class yet. Yes he's become more worry about them. But right after he stood up, both of them enter the class. Kai was a little bit happy to see Tiffany. He want she to sit beside him but Kris already sat beside him and Tiffany just walk by them. She took a place at infront. Kai's mood is kinda spoiled. But he don't want to show it to Junmyeon so he just act like he want to sleep.

Are you kidding me bro? You want to sleep at this early morning? Come on lets do something.

Jongin look at him seriously and answered

What do you want?

Kris smile and he come closer to Kai

Look at that girl who sits infront.

Kai automatically look at Tiffany.

you mean tiffany huh bro?

kris laugh and pat at his back really hard,

You got me bro!  Yes, Tiffany. You know me so well huh? ehe, well I don't know how that nerd little girl can turn to hot, pretty and y like that. She's so nice too. Clever. I think I already..

The class teacher enter the class and their conversation ended up just like that. Kai don't know why but he really scared to hear what his bestfriend are going to say... He just hope that Kris won't say that he already fell in love with Tiffany? No, this can't happen! a lot of things that he thought in class. After that, before the class start, the teacher said that she's going to change the place randomly. Kai was so happy and hoping that he will sit near to Tiffany. Yes, as he wish, he sits  left besides Tiffany. Unfortunately, he didn't expect that Kris will sit at right besides Tiffany. And MinAh (the girl who everyone thought is Kai's girlfriend) is sitting infront of Kai.

Ahhh Kai oppa finally we sit near to each other kyaaa!

She said that while doing aegyo. Kai have to admit that he melts everytime when MinAh make aegyos. Well every guy in this world will melts with her since she really got a cute personality. Kai almost forgot that there's Tiffany besides him so he accidently said loudly

I know right?  Blessed me because the one who sits infront me is the most cute girl in the world

Tiffany & Kris both looking at them. Then Kris started to tease Kai & MinAh;

I don't know when but I really wish both of you will revealed and be a real couple. Don't you know how cute and sweet you guys are? Am I right Tiffany?

Tiffany was shocked because Kris suddenly ask her randomly. So she just nodded and said

Yes! Kris was right! 100% right! I really wish everything going to be alright! Please inform us if you guys already be in a relationship! It would be great if we can make a party just for MinKAi couple! 

MinAh look so happy and blushed of what tiffany just said and replied

Aww how nice you're Tiffany! hehe, thanks a lot I will definetely tell you both if we already made up

Tiffany just respond with a smile to MinAh and roll eyes to Kai

That's sweet Tiffany baby, maybe we should get closer too? Don't misunderstand what I mean is, we can get closer with each other since MinAh and Kai will...

Tiffany cut his word and said 

Yes sure why not right? for their own good kekeke

> No matter Kai and Kris is bestfriend! both of them are the real playboy! huh I won't trap in their stupid game < thought Tiffany in her hearts.

 

10:00a.m   [[REST TIME]]

Tiffany wanted to catch her friend in other class. Her name is Jessica. They knew each other like almost 12 years. But then Kris grab her hand,

Let's eat together, can we?

Tiffany look at him and she nodded but she said she have to wait for her friend so Junmyeon ended up waiting for Jessica with her. After few minutes, Jessica run towards them rushly and apologize so many times.

Why are you so late Sica?

Tiffany asked; then she replied 

I got something to do in class just now,

Jessica give a big smile but she got confused with a guy who stand besidesTiffany. She wanted to ask is that Kris? The money maker boys? She can't believe that she stand infront of him.

Hello Jessica, I'm Kris. 

"Ahh hello? but why are you here? I never knew that you're close with Tiffany since 12 years I've been friends with her?"

Oh. both of us already know for years but we rarely talk to ach other. But we want to get closer now because of Kai and MinAh.

"Kai and MinAh?"

Yes. Tiffany and me really like to see them together so we are like a gang now who will wait for them to make up!

"Well I'm a little bit shocked because Tiffany never get interest with this such things before this"

Jessica look at Tiffany directly. She knows that Tifanny is hiding something from her but she will ask her later.

When they arrive at the cafe three of them sits together and all people look at them curiously.

'since when they get close?'

'are they in a relationship?'

'are Tiffany or Jessica is flirting with Kris?'

'why those es!!!'

They can clearly heard all of the words of what people is saying. Jessica really feels annoyed but Tiffany hold her hand and whispered

"Let them be alright? Lets just eat our meals. You also know that there's nothing between us and kris"

Jessica take a deep breathe and tried to calm herself. But her appetite is gone away. Then suddenly a guy sit infront of them. and MinAH sit besides Jessica. She really shocked. Like what in the world is this? Since when this type of person is being friends with Tiffany and her. 

Ignore them. Just eat. They don't know how close we can get so let them be.

Kai said directly while eat his meals

Yes, since now on, all of us can be friends. A good friends. Hey, I'm MinAh anyway.

MinAh great Jessica without any awkward feelings even Jessica actually really feels super duper awkward when she introduce herself.

well, hello MinAh, I knew you. I've heard about you so many times. My name is jessica.

"Oh you know me? okay good then now we can get even more closer"

said MinAh. Jessica looks a little bit happy but Tiffany don't. She actually don't like MinAh that much but what she can do? All she wanted to do is making Kai jealous of kris and herself. She don't know if she will sucess or not but sh really got instense that SHE SHOULD DO THAT!!!!

When the bells ring, all of them walk to their class while having a conversation:

Kris: Let's hangout after school today?

MinAH: COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Kai oppa, it such a long time since last we hangout with each other.. lets watch movie or do something?

Kai: Okay, I'm in. but maybe i will be late because I have to take my car. the tyre was flat this morning. that's why I have to takea bus.

MinAh: ahh pity my oppa, its alright, is 5:00pm okay?

Kai: sure! So, Tiffany and Jessica are you guys going?

Jessica: No I'm not I got an extra class sorry but mabye next time on weekend?

Kris: yes of course can, But Tiffany aren't you going?

Tiffany: yeah sure of course I'm going.

Kris accidently said YES loudly. Well everyone were laughing except Kai. As we can see how excited Kris is when Tiffany said sh's going. But obviously Kai showed his face that he don't really like it. Kai scared that Tiffany will fall in love with Kris or Kris is the one who will fall inlove with Tiffany.

>This can't happen! I have to make sure that they will never make up! never get together!!!! wait wait... what am I thinking? Did I just got jealous or what?< said Kai in his heart while walking towards their class and watching Tiffany who looks really happy walking with his own bestfriend, Kris.