Chapter One

I'm Not Yours Anymore

As the usual weekend, Kai would go swimming in his big house while he got nothing to do. Despite to the fact that he got pretty big house but actually there were only two people who lived in there, his mom and him himself.

Suddenly Mrs Kim, Kai's mom called out for him from inside, "Kai-ah, go and get yourself ready, right now! Hurry up!" Kai slightly frowned, but went into his room and change anyway since he doesn't like to talk back to her mom. He loved his mom so much. Ever since his dad had died, there was only his mom with him. The one who will take care, who will love, who will hold him stand through his ups and downs. And right now, he'll do the same to her.

Just about 15 minutes later, Kai went down with his only casual outfit - White T-shirt and black tight jeans. 

He went to the kitchen hoping for his mom to be there but then he saw lots of foods on the table. His jaw dropped and kinda confused. Are we going to have a guest today. 

"Omma, why are there so many foods? Someone will be coming today?" He asked as soon as he saw her mom but all he received was a shocked expression from her. 

"Ya! Kai, why are you wearing like this?! Oh my goodness, can't you change into something.. good to see? Aish! Go and waer your black suit. Hurry!"

Kai quickly went up and change his outfit again when he saw his mom look so serious. He wore a tuxedo just to make everything simple since he was so lazy to search for something - according to his mom.. something good.

"Omma, you haven't answer my question yet. Why we need to prepare all of this?"

His mom smiled all of sudden, "Kai-ah, actually my friend and her family will come over to our house. We'll have lunch together so please behave yourself, okay?" She patted his head.

Kai just nodded calmly before the heard bells ringing, "Ah! I think they have arrived. Can you pleas-"

"Okay, I'll go get it." Kai cut her off just before his mother could finished her words and went to the door. 

But as soon the door was opened his eyes widened in disbelief, "TIFFANY?!"