CuEn High : All Over

CuEn High

~No One's POV~

"Losing a lot of blood."

"Immediate operation."

"No food for days."

"Injured arm."

"Internal wound."

All this sentences was heard in Seoul General Hospital as the doctors rushed about. 

Doo Joon was in the operation theater, getting treated for the wound in his head. He was losing too much blood, even the doctors told them to prepare for the worse. 

Hyun Seung's leg injury wasn't serious but Geu Rim still cried when she saw him.

Gi Kwang's fist were seriously bruised. Hyun Ae hugged him while he winced at the pain of the medicine the doctor applied on him.

Dong Woon was with the girls. He got a bandage for the bite mark from Hara which caused him to bleed.

Lee Joon was trying desperately to comfort the girls but he himself was quite worn out from the fight where he got punched across the face.

Jun Hyung was bloody all over. But he didn't care. He kneed down outside the operation theater, Yo Seob's operation theater.

The young lad had no food and drink for days and was very weak now. Heck, his condition might be worse then Doo Joon. He was bruised all over. 

Jun Hyung punched the wall, angered. He had failed to protect the person most precious to him. 

Their wait was only for 4 hours but it seemed like a year. Soon, doctors came out from both rooms. Everyone rushed up to them. 

"Are they ok?"

"Doo Joon?"

"What's their condition?"

They flooded the head doctor with questions. 

"How's my babo." The doctor looked at Jun Hyung. A moment of silence soon met sighs of reliefs when he smiled. 

Jun Hyung laughed, everything was... ok.

--------------------------------------------------

Min Hee stood in Doo Joon's hospital room alone. She stared at him. 

"W-what?" He gulped. Was she going to hurt him now that he was weak?"

"Why did you save young master Jang."

"Oh." He chuckled. "If he was injured, Geu Rim would be sad right?"

"Oh...." Min Hee replied, disappointment was clearly part of her tone.

"And if Geu Rim was sad, you would be sad. I would hate that."

Min Hee looked up at him, blushing. He almost died for her. She ran to his bed and hugged him, burying her face in his chest. "Doo Joon... I love you..."

Doo Joon smiled, words were no longer needed.

---------------------------------------------

Jun Hyung sat on Yo Seob's bed. The younger was lying on him. "Are you better now?"

Yo Seob smiled contently, "Since you're here, yeah."

Jun Hyung forced Yo Seob to face him, careful not to hurt him, "I'm sorry. It's my fault that you're hurt."

Yo Seob smiled and snuggled closer to Jun Hyung, "Does it matter? You saved me. Besides, the only thing that kept me strong during that ordeal was my thoughts of... you."

Jun Hyung smile and kissed Yo Seob. He did that for how long? They don't know. All they know is that they were drowned in kisses. That's all that matters.

------------------------------------------------

Today, everyone was finally discharged at heading back to the dorm. They went back individually but left the hospital at the same time. 

When they got back, Hyun Ae panicked. "V-Vinny isn't here!"

"SHE'S RIGHT!" Yo Seob gasped and started to panic too. Was his friend going to leave him again?

Everyone chuckled, those 2 really are dense.

Jun Hyung hugged Yo Seob from behind, "She isn't the only one who isn't here."

Hyun Ae and Yo Seob looked at each other, around then back at each other and smiled. "Oh~"

------------------------------------------

~Vinny's POV~

I feel kind of bad... I didn't even leave a letter this time... Hopefully they would not be angry with me? Sigh... I better ensure AG High doesn't send some crazed over again...

"Flight 9087 to America, now boarding."

I clutched my luggage tightly. Sighs... I guess this is goodbye. Hyun Seung ah... I love you.

I walked towards security, letting them scan my luggage and my passport. How slow... I yawned as I reminisced the memories I had while I was here. I'm leaving my precious family again... 

The security guard knocked my off my train of thoughts, "I'm sorry mam, but I can't permit you to leave. Please follow me to the detention room."

"W-what!? Do you know who am I!?" The guts of this fool!

He grabbed me and dragged me. "I'm going to tell papa about this!" He pushed me into a room and locked it.

"HEY LET ME OUT!!!!" I banged against the door. Grrrrr! My handphone was in my bag. Damn it!

"Don't blame the guy, I was the one who banned you from leaving MY airport."

...That voice.

I turned around cautiously. Before me was the orange haired prince. "H-Hyun Seung..."

He stood up from the chair and walked towards me, "You're not leaving again."

I smirked, "I do what I want."

As he neared me, I walked backwards and soon my back was against the wall. "You're not leaving again."

Ok, now, I'm pissed. "WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY! JUST LET ME GO! NOT LIKE YOU CARE ANYW-" I was immediately shut up and I entered a state of shock.

Hyun Seung crashed his lips into mine.

As he slowly pulled away, I covered my lips in shock. He smirked, "You were saying?"