CuEn High : Disappearance

CuEn High

~No One's POV~

When Jun Hyung entered his bedroom, the first thing he noticed was a small bunny holding a letter in the middle of the bed. He smiled, only one person would do that. He grabbed the bunny, hugged it close to him and read the letter. 

"NO!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repeated shouting of 'no' was heard throughout the house. Everyone rushed up to the source of the sound. As Hyun Seung opened the bedroom door of Jun Hyung's room with everyone else in hot pursuit, he was shocked and the scene that greeted him. 

Cotton was all over the floor and the remains of what was a bunny soft was scattered everywhere. Jun Hyung was kneeling on the floor crying, screaming, a single dark grey letter in his hand.

Everyone rushed up to him, "Jun Hyung are you ok?"

"What happened?"

"Oppa?"

Jun Hyung's hand trembled as he lifted the letter. Hyun Seung grabbed it and immediately began reading the crushed paper.

Dear Jun Hyung,

I'm sorry but I'm leaving. I never told you but... I just don't love you anymore. I'm sorry... I really am. I will be heading back to my village. Don't look for me... if you want me to be happy.

Yo Seob

Everyone's eyes widened as Hyun Seung read aloud the letter. Hara came running in, "What's wrong? O-OPPA!" She ran over and hugged him tightly, "Are you ok?"

"Y-Yo Seob..." He just cried. 

"I-it's ok! You still have me!" Hara appeared genuinely so no one cared. They were all too busy coping with the fact that another one of their family was... gone.

--------------------------------------------

Over the next few days, Jun Hyung was as lifeless as he could be. He hid in his room. Everyone's attempts to get him out failed terribly. Even Hara. Out of the blue, Hara announced that she had to go back to America for a bit. It was 4 days after Yo Seob's disappearance. No one really cared wether she was gone or not.

Lee Joon walked down the empty hallways of the school. It was now night time. He sighed, why did life have to bring such sadness to everyone? Suddenly, he felt someone grab him by the collar and slammed him against the wall. It didn't hurt, the person was so weak. He was going to retaliate when he noticed who it was. "YOU!"

"I need your help."