CuEn High: Questionable Emotions

CuEn High

~Xernie's POV~

I totally forgot that Vinny was scared of roller coasters! My mind was filled with Dong Woon... I'm in trouble now!

We rushed to them. The moment Jun Hyung got off, he rushed towards the toilet. He looked... awful.

"I-I better go check on him!" Yo Seob ran after him. Awwww, they're so cu- AH I FORGOT ABOUT VINNY AGAIN!

"V-Vinny! Are you ok?" Oh no, she looks really REALLy pale.

~Hyun Seung's POV~

Wow, her grasp was so hard that it left a mark on my hand... She looks really pake now. I got out of the ride and she followed me, swaying from side to side threatening to fall at any moment. I guess I have no choice huh? I bent down slightly and looked at her.

"Y-yes?" She can't even talk properly!

"Get on."

The 3 of them gave me questioning looks. Well I'm sorry I'm a nice guy!

"Come on hurry up! My knees hurt!"

With the help of Dong Woon and Xernie she got on my back. Wow, she's light.  "Th-thanks..." She whispered.

I smiled, "Let's go find the two lovebirds."

~Yo Seob's POV~

Jun Hyung was in the cubicle vomitting. I felt so bad... BUT THAT RIDE WAS AWESOME! IT WAS LIKE SWOOSH! THEN THEN WOOSH! AND THE- HEY MIND, FOCUS ON JUN HYUNG! His timing was perfect. He came out and washed his face and gave me a weak smile. My hear... kinda hurts. I hugged him, "Are you ok?"

He gave me a gentle smile and ruffled my hair, "Yeah."

Liar liar. I can see you're still sick.

~Vinny's POV~

The scent of Hyun Seung's orange hair was so nice. Being on his back I felt so... safe. This emotions are so new to me, yet it all feels so wonderful. Just as we reached the toilet, Jun Hyung and Yo Seob came out.

"Hyung, are you ok now?" Dong Woon gave Jun Hyung a pat on the back.

"Yeah." Both him and Yo Seob turned to look at me.

"...What."

"Are you two...?" Jun Hyung tilted his head to the side. We two what? What is he trying t- oh.

"WE'RE NOT!" the both of us shouted at the exact same time.

"Even the timing is perfect!" Xernie gave a shock face. This guys...!

"I'm just sick, I'm feeling better now." I tried to get off Hyun Seung but he held on to me tightly.

"We are just friends and no, you are not getting off me. You're still dizzy." How could he tell? Hyun Seung, you're really a mystery.

~No One's POV~

"Then where should we go now?" Jun Hyung decided to ignore the two.

"Hmmm I'm kinda hungry..." Dong Woon rubbed his stomach.

"FOOD FOOD FOOD!" Yo Seob jumped around like a maniac. Well, at least now they know where to go.

A/N; i really hav to say sorry for irregular updates. Im taking national exams so studies are killing me. will try to update more! So sorry ):