CuEn High : Facing Fears

CuEn High

 

~No One's POV~

"THIS PLACE IS TH BEST!" Yo Seob giggled like a child. He was really excited to be here!

"Where should we go first?" 

They all looked around and something caught Hyun Seung's eye.

~Hyun Seung's POV~

Isn't that the new roller coaster? Jun Hyung is scared of this kind of stuff! This will be fun~ "Hey let's go there!" I pointed at the roller coaster. I could see the fear grow in Jun Hyung's eyes as everyone jumped around and cheered. Am I a genius or what?

~No One's POV~

The 6 og them sat in pairs on the roller coaster. Naturally, Dong Woon and Xernie sat together. Vinny sat with Hyun Seung so that Jun Hyung and Yo Seob would be forced to sit with each other, not that they minded. 

"The ride is about to begin!" yelled the station master.

"YAY~!!!" Dong Woon and Xernie yelled in unison.

~Hyun Seung's POV~

They should hurry up and start this kind of rides are boring...

"This ride is about to begin!" Finally... I felt someone grip my hand tightly.

I turned to look at Vinny who was trembling. "I-I was s-so excited th-that I f-f-forgot I'm sc-scared of this k-k-kind of things..."

...Oh .

~Yo Seob's POV~

This is so exciting! My first roller coaster ride looks sooooooooo awesome! But Jun Hyung was shaking alot! Is he...?

"Jun Hyung, are you scared?"

He looked at me then looked down at his hand and nodded slowly.

"Then why did you agree to ride?"

"You looked excited for this... I didn't want to spoil it for you."

Awww... Jun Hyung is so nice to me! I wonder why though... (Everyone: -sighs- Yo Seob ah...) I giggled and held his hands, "Let's hold hands! That way everything will be less scary!"

~Jun Hyung's POV~

As Yo Seob held my hand, my fear disappeared. He really is able to work magic on me. I held his hand rightly, "Tha-"

"The ride is about to begin."

Oh shi- AHHHH! TOO FAST! TOO FAST!

~No one's POV~

And the ride was off!

Dong Woon and Xernie held their hands high up in the air and yelled in excitement. Hyun Seung laughed loudly as Vinny held on to his hand for dear life, screaming her lungs out. Jun Hyung and Yo Seob were hugging each other. Yo Seob giggled with excitement but Jun Hyung just kept screaming and screaming. After many extreme loops and turned, the ride finally ended. 

When the ride ended, Xernie and Dong Woon got off and turned around only to see a VERY sick Jun Hyung and a faint Vinny.

Ah.

~Author's Corner: Plastic food~

So basically I went to macdonalds for lunch with Echo and Esther today. Esther bought this weird salad and we were commenting how is was the healthiest looking food in macdonalds but Esther ate it and...

1) The chicken was alright.

2) THE LETTUCE TASTED LIKE PAPER-THING PLASTIC.

3) THE CORN TASTED THE FAKE.

4) THE TOMATO TASTED OK AT FIRST BUT...

So yeah. But that's just her. Also the dressing looked... awful.