CuEn High : Trick

CuEn High

~No One's POV~

"So, how do we go about doing this?" Gi Kwang cracked his knuckles. He was ready for action. Everyone, invluding Lee Joon, was in the living room. A few dozens of private body guards and men from the Korean police were there too.

"We have to find out where she is first." Doo Joon spoke.

"And we have no clues..." Dong Woon pouted.

"Actually, we do."

"What?" Dong Woon shot his girlfriend a confused look. Xernie looked at Vinny who in return look at Jun Hyung."

He grimaced, "She said she was heading back to America."

"And you believe her, Junnie? You're an idiot."

Jun Hyung's frown depened, Vinny had better thank god she was a girl. "Explain yourself."

"I checked already, her private jet has never left Seoul since her arrival."

"That is still here?" He clenched his fist.

"Yeah, so is Yo Seob. And we need you to find out where they are."

"How. Not like she will tell me "Oh! I'm at this place with Yo Seob!" Right?" Jun Hyung rolled his eyes.

"Well, the genius in me thought that maybe you could call her so that we could track down her damn phone."

A moment of silence.

Jun Hyung folded his arms, "I knew that/"

---------------------------------

"Alright Lady Xernie," A technician bowed. "The tracking system is up and running." Xernie smiled, being the daughter of the CEO of one of the largest phone networking company in the world had it's advantages."

"Thank you. Jun Hyung oppa, it's ready!"

Jun Hyung gulped, was he really going to do this? But.. he has to save Yo Seob.

~Jun Hyung's POV~

I dialed Hara's number and put the phone on loud speaker. Come on... hurry up and pick up you !

"Hello? Jun Hyung oppa?" I HATE HER VOICE. I noticed Xernie's men pressing some buttons. Please let this work...

"Hey there my beloved Hara~" I. WANT. TO. PUKE. I noticed Dong Woon and Gi Kwang silently laughing in the background. I'll get those brats later...

"O-oppa?" She gasped, clearly happy. "Y-you're accepting my love!?"

"Yeah, you're so much better then Yang Yo Seob." Not. "When are you coming back from America?"

"2 days from now! Shall we go on a date when I return" Now even Doo Joon, Min Hee and Hyun Ae joined in the silent laughter.

I glared at Xernie. "1 more minute!" She mouthed.

"Alright, where do you want to go Hara?"

"I don't know, you decide oppa~"

"How about my home? I want to get engaged to you immediately." I think I'm going to need 5 buckets for puking later."

"Oppa~ I love you so much!" She squealed. Now, all the dorm members were laughing silently. THEY WERE BARELY HOLDING IT IN! BRATS!!!

I gulped, am I really going to say it? "I... I lo-" I felt a tap on my shoulder. A giggling Min Hee pointed to Xernie who gave an 'Ok' sign, signaling that they had tracked down Hara. I smirked, "Sorry, I've got to go. See you soon." I hung up.

~Yo Seob's POV~

I... I'm hungry... How many days... have I been here... without food and water...? Jun Hyung... I miss you...

Hara came in, a smug look on her face. She sat on my lap and my neck. "S-stay a-away from m-me..." I tried to push her away but I was to weak to... "Jun... Hyung..."

She chuckled, "he's mine." No... she began touching my lips, "the very lips that kiss Jun Hyung oppa.... In 2 hours, you'll be thorn apart. You're still a right?" She laughed like a maniac and left the room.

I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. I'm cold. I'm scared.

Jun Hyung.... save me...?