CuEn High : Enter! Replacement from AG High?

CuEn High

A/N: To purrrplehong, yes it's planned MWAHAHAHAHAHA. -is shot- Anyway have you guys seen this comment?

One of these days, I'm going to go to Korea, release a song that makes no sense but has the word "club" in it a million times. Then when the Ministry bans it, I'll sue them and say it was about golfing.

It's a comment on Korean's Ministry banning songs LOL. Genius at it's best! Give us back On Rainy Days! ): !!!!! 

P.S: Netizens criticized the ministry, asking if the action was only in response to the official website crashing after the influx of B2ST fans when they banned “Rainy Days“. yeah b2uties! ♥

~No One's POV~

The next morning the dorm was strangely silent. Too silent for a beautiful saturday morning.

No "Hey that's my food." No "Hey I wanted to watch that program!" Just... Silence. Things changed when a part of their 'family' left. 

Min Hee was in the garden, tending to the red roses that everyone loved. Everyone always commented that she had the green touch. She sighed, "Doo Joon, stop spying on me."

Doo Joon appeared from behind a pillar, "I thought I concealed myself pretty well."

"I'm just too good."

He chuckled. He led her to a bench where they sat side by side. 

"Why do you like me?"

Doo Joon wasn't shock or anything by the sudden question, he knew this was coming. "I ask myself that too but then again... do you really need a reason to love?"

There was a long period of silence before Doo Joon spoked up again, "Will you give me a chance?"

Min Hee sighed, "I'm sorry Doo Joon, right now, Geu Rim needs me."

He watched as her small frame disappeared from view, "I need you too."

---------------------------

Xernie stared at her laptop, refreshing her email every other minute. Still no new mail except from occasional spam mail. She sighed and lay back down on her bed, hugging the sleeping idiot next to her. She cried so much last night that Dong Woon insisted on sleeping with her.

He stirred, pulling Xernie into a tight embrace, "Feeling better?"

"...I guess." If Dong Woon wasn't here, she probably still be crying. Being in his arms... made her feel so safe.

-----------------------------

Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang sat on Vinny's bed. Everything had been cleared out of the room. Not a trace of her was left. It's like she was never there.

"It feels so empty in here now...." She sighed, "Usually me, Xernie and Yo Seob would be here disturbing her...."

Gi Kwang didn't like it when Hyun Ae wasn't happy, because it made him sad too. He took out a sweet from his pocket, "Candy?"

"No now..." She hugged him, "Just let me hold on to you."

-----------------------------

Jun Hyung sighed, how could someone be depressed yet still so damn cute?

"I didn't thank her. Without her, we might not be together now..." Yo Seob said in between sobs.

Jun Hyung pulled him close to him. It's a fact and Jun Hyung knows it. He wanted to thank her too. Not to mention that he is incredibly worried for her. She helped other people obtained their happiness... what about hers?

~No One's POV~

It was dinner time. Everyone sat down, forcing food down their throats amidst the silence. Well... almost everyone. Hyun Seung was still in his room and no matter who went up to call him down, he wouldn't budge.

Out of nowhere, the door bell rang. Everyone looked at the door as Hyun Seung ran out from his rooom and opened it with the same hope as everyone else. Could it be Vinny?

"VI- You're not... Vinny..."

A chuckled was heard and a beautiful lady walked in. "I'm from AG High. My name is... Goo Hara."

A/N: Not that I hate Hara or anything just that no matter what 3rd party I think of it's always her. Im sorry Hara fans!