CuEn High : Never Existed

CuEn High

~No One's POV~ 

Yo Seob and Jun Hyung walked back to the dorm, hand in hand. They were both blushing like mad but right now, they couldn't care less.  Eventually, they reached the dorm, only to be greeted by Vinny.

~Jun Hyung's POV~

Yo Seob immediately let go of my hand. The warmth... it's gone. 

"V-Vinny..." Yo Seob looked at her. 

"Both of you come on in." I couldn't read the expression on her face. ...It was nothing.

As we entered the dorm I could see the worry on Yo Seob's face grow. I was worried too... Did we just kill the heart of a maiden?

Everyone was sited in the living room. Vinny gestured us to sit. 

"Ok.. So everyone's here. What do you want?" Hyun Seung looked at Vinny.

Vinny said nothing and just took out her phone and dialed a number. She put it on loud speaker.

"Vinny dear!" It was... her father. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, is she... going to complain to him? Everyone looked on with fear written all over their faces, even Xernie. 

"Hi daddy," she smiled. What was she thinking? "I'm breaking off the engagement with Yong Jun Hyung."

Everyone was shocked. I met her gaze. Vinny...?

"WHAT!? VINNY KIM DON-" she hung up.

"So..." she said nervously, "Can we not have this awkwardness among all of us anymore now that I'm just Vinny?"

"Y-yeah..." Gi Kwang spoke up. 

She laughed, "Good! I'm tired... I'll be in my room." She walked away, we heard the door shut.

"I-I'm going to che-"

"I'll do it." Hyun Seung cut Xernie off and walked up to her room. Everyone looked at each other, unsure.

"Will she be ok?" Yo Seob asked. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Something tells me... she will be."

~Hyun Seung's POV~

I walked into Vinny's room. She was gazing at the moon. 

"Why did you suddenly call off the engagement." 

She sighed and sat on her bed. She patted the space beside her, signaling me to join her. I sat down and looked at her.

"I always thought, that I loved Jun Hyung. That we were meant to be. I really did..." She smiled weakly. "But I was lying to myself. I've always watched dramas and I thought my love was real, but it wasn't. I wonder... when will I find true love?"

"It'll come to you one day."

"I'm ok but you on the other hand loved Yo Seob right?"

I smirked, "You knew?"

"I could see in between the lines."

"Well.. when you're in love, you will want that person to be happy. Yo Seob loves Jun Hyung and vice versa, I want the best for him."

"Is love really that wonderful...?"

"Yeah, it is." 

A tear escaped her eye, "Wonder if I will ever love someone." Gradually, she started crying even more. I don't know why I did it, but I hugged her. 

"Yes you will." I pat her head, "Because you're a wonderful girl."

A/N: I think like 90% of th ppl who read this fic is happy now but 99.9% of Prince Jang's fangirls are plotting to kill me. LOL .-baricades house.- And also it's time for ~

~AUTHOR'S CORNER: Mind at its best~

So... basically I saw this. http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/17229-kpop-boys-dressed-up-as-girls/page__st__20 I saw Yo Seob's, Hyun Seung's and the photoshopped one. I only saw Yo Seob's on BEAST almighty before but then... I think after I saw all this i nose bleed so much that I fainted.

Yeah... -slaps self-

Me: -chases after Yo Seob and Hyun Seung with a dress in hand-

YS n HS: NOOOOOOOOOOOO -RUNS-