CuEn High : Operation, Go!

CuEn High

~Jun Hyung's POV~

We sneaked up into the private shed in the mountain. Two guards were lurking around the area. Damn it... I have to reach Yo Seob quick. 

"We'll strike them from the back." Doo Joon whispered, carefully not to be heard.

"But young master Yoon and Lee! You can-"

"We know what we're doing." Gi Kwang hissed and left with Doo Joon.

A minute or two passed. Still no sound. Are they ok...?

"I'll go look for them." Dong Woon was about to get up when...

"Look for who?"

"Gi Kwang and Doo Joon hyung of co- WAH!" Hyun Seung immediately slapped a hand on Dong Woon's mouth.

"Fool! You want to get caught!?"

"S-sorry.. Woah hyungs... chickened out on the guard?"

Doo Joon rolled his eyes, "Righttttttttttt." And pointed at the two bodies behind them. How did they! Without any sound... Damn they're good.

"Let's go."

We sneaked up and crouched outside the door, careful not to be seen through the windows. I looked at the commander and mouthed, "When are we heading in?"

"S-stay away from me!" I heard a soft voice. Yo Seob! I was about to barge in when Hyun Seung held me down and shook his head, we needed to wait for the perfect timing. Yo Seob...

"PLEASE STOP!" I ran out of patience.

~Yo Seob's POV~

Hara walked into to the room and sat on a chair fit for a queen. She was far from one. She was a maniac. Her goons came in behind her. About 20?? And then 3 new guys came in. New guards? Heck, where do they think I'm running to...

"Game over Yo Seob." She stuck her tongue out. "Boys, his all yours."

The 3 men looked at me... How weird... did I see... lust in their eyes? They their and rubbed their hands together and slowly approached me. One of them ripped my shirt off exposing my upper body. No! I don't want this!

"S-stay away from me!"

But they wouldn't. The bigger man smirked and leaned in for a kiss. I tried to crawl away but the two others held me down. He attempted to kiss me again. I don't want this... Jun Hyung... Everyone... NO! "PLEASE STOP!"