CuEn High : The calm before the storm.

CuEn High

~No One's POV~

It was now night time and the annual ball was going on. It was a tradition in CuEn High, after every festival comes a ball to celebrate.

Needless to say, everyone was still in their festival costumes. 7 pairs of eyes looked on as a prince and a maid danced happily in the middle of the ball, oblivious to the world around them.

"The prince and his prince lived happily ever after. The end." Vinny smiled at the sight before her. 

"Happy for them?" Hyun Seung was sitting beside her. Xernie, Dong Woon, Gi Kwang and Hyun Ae waved to them as they went off to the dance floor. Doo Joon was no where in sight, probably off flirting again. 

"Yeah."

~Hyun Seung's POV~

Finally! They are together! I guess all out efforts paid off. But looking at them and looking at Vinny.. I suddenly remembered what she said the other night.

"Have you found the person you love yet?"

Vinny was stunned by the sudden question. I wonder why? Has she found... someone? "Maybe... I'm not so sure myself."

A part of me hope she has, but the other part of me...

"Want to dance?" She smiled at me. I've danced with countless rich heiress before but then... I felt kind of shy... thinking about dancing with her.

"Yea su-" 

"OPPA!" I felt a wet kiss on my cheek. Who... 

~Vinny's POV~

"OPPA!" A beautiful girls hugged Hyun Seung from behind and planted a kiss on his cheeks. W-who is this! H-how can she just kiss him like that!? Oppa!? Wait... why am I concerning myself with him... 

~No One's POV~

Yo Seob has never felt this blissful now. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that he was poor. It doesn't matter that Jun Hyung was a rich brat. It doesn't matter that he is a boy. All that matters is that they love each other.

But little do they know this peace was never meant to last. A storm was coming their way. With love, comes obstacles. An obstacle they will all have to pull through together with friends by their side.

A/N: Im sorry Seobie but suffer for abit! 

~Author's Corner: STM~

STM is an acronym for short term memory which I seem to posses. I swear, this is like the 100th time I'm updating chapters without the title only to be reminded. And then there are those weird moments where I call my friend only to forget what I wanted to ask. And also, I can go to the toilet and be like.. "What am I doing here?" ): !!!