02- MichiGO

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A mash-up of 2012 pop songs is blasting on the speakers of the Crayon Club. Built on the heart of YG town (think of YG town as like Los Angeles), Crayon Club is owned by Kwon Jiyong. He’s the leader of YG’s friendly neighborhood gang and led the town to many successful takeovers.

Crayon Club is your high-end party location almost every night. Famous and elite people come to ‘shake it’ and socialize with other people. The place also offers variety of drinks, food and ehemm.. not so legal drugs.

And tonight, the party is off the hook.

CL, one of Jiyong’s closest friends, saw him at a VIP booth with Young Bae and TOP each of them having their own girl for tonight.

“Hey Chaerin,” greeted Jiyong in a hazy voice. “Hope there’s no trouble tonight?”

“Ji, you smoked your again.” CL replied in a disappointed tone.

The blonde chuckled. “That sounds gross.”

“You know what I mean.” CL was clearly unhappy about Jiyong smoking weed. If anything goes down tonight, the gang would be unorganized.

“C’mon C. Cut some slack just for tonight. Go crazy. The night’s young.” CL just glared at him. “You don’t wanna?” No answer. “I ordered you to party Chaerin. Go have some fun. Sing on stage or something.”

“No, Jiyong.” CL spitted out. 

“Arasso~ This is your own doing.” He stood up, scooped CL on his shoulders and led her on the dance floor. He began tugging her shoulders until she was willing to dance.

Today I wanna GO crazy~
YEAH WE GOTTA All night~
DANCIN’ DANCIN’ DIRTY MAD FIESTA

 

Jiyong laughed as he sat on the bar stool and asked Psy, who’s bartending tonight, some coke and rum.

He scanned the club if someone was stirring trouble and if everybody was having fun. And there he saw three girls having so much fun.

Two of the girls, Jiyong recognized as Bora and Hyorin, girls from Starship who surrendered and pledged loyalty to them. The third girl looked familiar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter