EPILOGUE PART 2

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A two-storey house now stands just on the middle of YG town. It has a wide garden filled with different kinds of flowers, a small playground, a griller and a picnic table in it. The house’s first floor has the living room, drawing room, kitchen, dining room and an indoor gym. Meanwhile, the second storey has the office, playroom, the kid’s room, a guestroom and there is a long hallway on the way to the master’s bedroom.

On the hallway, one would pass by pictures of what seems to be the YG family and their SM town friends. Each picture also has the warmth of the holiday season and we can only assume that all of it were taken during Christmas time. The closer you get to the master’s bedroom, the more people on the photos are. Especially the number of newborns the YG gang is holding each year, the family just keeps getting larger and larger.

Also, the closer you get to the master’s bedroom, the louder the moans and gasps are. Two bodies are as one. Kwon Jiyong, YG’s leader and Kwon Yoona, formerly known as Im Yoona, one of the nine SM’s highest ranking girls.

Six years ago, they happened to meet at a coup d’état by G-Dragon at Cube town and then the highly Jiyong kissed the unsuspecting Yoona. Weeks later, Yoona seems to haunt Jiyong. And then weeks later again, they finally introduced themselves formally to each other, and the hooked up later that night. Everything seems to fall into its own places until an appearance from JYP’s Taecyeon ruined it all. Yoona went missing and GD rescued him. It even went as far as endangering the lives of their friends in order to end it all. But they managed to get through it all. They got married.

I, slydeer, want to say that they lived happily ever after after getting married but I can’t. There were lots of instances that Jiyong, despite owning the house, takes refuge to Young Bae’s or Seungri’s or TOP’s or Daesung’s. They get into a lot of arguments that doesn’t end nicely. Yoona also sometimes ends up in front of the girls’ doorsteps, crying. It’s not the perfect relationship. And it probably wouldn’t be. But they wouldn’t have it any other way.

GD’s favorite kind of arguments? The CL-provoked arguments. CL is using even the most nonsense thing just to get them to fight and knowing our beloved couple, it all ended up with hot, steamy make-up . Though they continue to scowl and groan every time CL baits them to fight, trust me, they secretly like it!

Back to the story, oh yeah, Yoona is about a millimeter away from her when they heard the front door opened and closed with a bang. GD and Yoona looked at each other with knowing looks on their faces. Jiyong groaned. Yoona, who’s on the top, was about to get up and get dressed when her husband held her on her hips to stop her from moving.

“Ji, we can’t—“

“UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” They heard the shriek from downstairs.

With Jiyong continuing to frown, they quickly got dressed. Just in time, the door opened revealing a six years old girl wearing a blue dress. Her hair was rich brown, with soft curls on her medium length hair. Her chin is as point as his father’s but her eyes are big doe-like like her mother’s. She has the perfect bow, pink lips especially when she pouts. As expected from the daughter of one Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Yoona, she is perfect.

“Hana, what did we tell you about just bursting to rooms?” Jiyong asked in his authoritative father voice. He was now seated on the couch on the side of their bedroom while pretending to read a book.

“That I should knocks first.” Kwon Hana replied. “But appa, look at this! Auntie CL boughts me a new headbaaand!” She said while jumping up and down.

Yoona smiled as she fixed their bed. “That’s wonderful, honey. Would you like to wear it at your Auntie Dara’s birthda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter