05- SOMEBODY TO LOVE

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up because of a constant bouncing at his bed. Barely thinking and evidently annoyed, he yelled. “YAH! What the is wrong with you?!”

The bouncing didn’t stop. Yoona just giggled. “I won’t stop until you get up. Hey, that rhymed.” She giggled again. “I’m hungry.” Yoona bent down to shake Jiyong. “Seriously, how can you offer for me to stay here if you won’t feed me?”

Hearing her voice sent an alarm to his body. He looked up to see if he wasn’t dreaming. Yoona was looking at him. She looks gorgeous on her after hair and Jiyong got when he saw her wearing one of his shirts and boxers.

The girl noticed that he recognized his clothes. “I hope you don’t mind, my clothes were dirty.”

Jiyong smirked and pulled her on top of him and kissed her lips. He deepened the kiss and their tongues fought for dominance. He smiled against her lips until they were out of breath. “Now that is a wake-up call.”

I can’t get over last night,
Your beauty held me so tight.
(Just two of us.)

 

The supposedly three days became three months and for the first time in his life, Kwon Jiyong felt content. In those three months,  YoonA and Yuri visited their farm for a few days and they always go back to YG. Yuri now lives with Young Bae so Yoona and Jiyong had his condo for themselves.

Hearing the knock on the door, Yoona opened it without looking at the person on the other side of the door. She only assumed it was Jiyong.

“Ji, I told you I’m not in the mood for roleplaying . I’m ti—“ She looked up. “Oh. You’re not Jiyong. I’m sorry that was inappropriate. Jiyong’s not here if you’re looking for him.”

“Actually, I’m here for you.” The girl smiled gently. Yoona stepped back to let her in. “I can see now why Jiyong insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter