EPILOGUE PART 1

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of cars revving up filled the silent town of JYP.  About ten expensive-looking automobiles pulled up, in a synced inverted pyramid alignment, infront of the famous Elevator. Elevator is a club once owned by the leader of the town, Taecyeon, but after its lost to YG, its new owner is Thunder. Since it’s already midnight, the club is now packed.

One by one, the passengers got out of their respective cars, all of them looking unsure except for one who seems uneasy.

A man with a tall built, bubblegum colored hair put his arm around his friend. “You’re going to be in trouble if you go in there.” He smirked.

GD scowled. “She’s going to be the one in trouble when I see her.”

Seungri snickered. “Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to happen.”

Jiyong’s bestfriend Young Bae patted him on the back. “Ji, let’s go back. She’s not going to be happy to see you here.”

“Hyung..” B.I. spoke. His unit is now part of the inner circle after what they did during the YG vs JYP. “I don’t think this is a good idea. Remember the last time you go against noona’s wishes? She was bedridden for three days but noona still managed to scare our heads off.”

“Yah! Han Bin-ah!” Jiyong glared.

It was true though, when Yoona woke up with an injured arm, she scolded them for not finding Lee Chaerin and for going against what she told them. She let out a string of curses and trash talked not only Jiyong but the whole gang. Except for the girls. The YG babies were all shaking from fear, it was the only time they saw their Yoona noona like that. And they swore not to provoke things that may send her off. Like now.

“You know the kid has a point, right?” Se7en asked. Jiyong looked away. “I mean, don’t you trust her? I bet you that Chaerin-ah was just besetting you. You’re used to her annoyingness.”

“It’s her bachelorette party, hyung. Leave them be. Han Byul noona, Yuri, and the other girls are with her. I doubt they’re going to let her do something stupid. And incase you forgot, it’s also your bachelor party, c’mon let’s go back hyung.” Daesung persuaded.

Indeed, six months had passed and it had been very peaceful. No one was lost and Chaerin came back a week after. She said she was in need of medical attention and some ahjumma brought her to a hospital. It took her a week to recover and to find a ride back home. Yoona faked anger at her like CL did when Yoona left. The girls wasn’t able to ignore each other so they reconciled after a day.

The Im-Kwon wedding is set and it is for tomorrow. Tonight’s the last night of Jiyong and Yoona as a single man/woman and their friends had something for them tonight.  The boys were having a boy’s night in at Young Bae’s, drinking beers (no smoking, baby Dong Myung-Ki is around) and playing poker. Yoona’s SM friends organized a bar hopping for the bride-to-be and a scavenger hunt for all the bridesmaid.

Jiyong was perfectly content with it until he received a message from CL attached with a photo that looks like Yoona with a bridal veil dancing with some guy he didn’t know. He didn’t pay attention to it first but CL keeps sending photos of Yoona dancing with different guys. On the eighth photo and his18th can of beer, he was done. He stood up, demanding his Teddy hyung to go track the girls using the ring. Thirty minutes later, they’re infront of Elevator.

Kwon Leader sighed and gave up, he made his way back to his Lamborghini but then, he heard his message alert rang. He stopped and looked at it. Another photo, this time with a message. Again, a photo of Yoona with a guy that looks awfully like someone he knows.  He scrolled down to read CL’s message:

Yeah, it’s freaking JGS. Gonna head here, now?

 

His face was red. Jang Geun Suk. Yoona once mentioned that she has a huge crush on that player. JGS is the biggest playboy on the area. He’s even called a prince. Kwon Jiyong turned around almost immediately and headed towards Elevator.

He led the group to the bar. Cigarette smoke in the air, bright lights filled the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter