03- I LOVE IT (Part 1)

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month since Jiyong saw the mystery girl. G-Dragon turned crazy about her and no one ever succeeded to do that before. Yes, he had women before. But those have been casual s and nothing more. No woman could ever play hard-to-get to him. No one else but her. She turned him on with her big doe eyes, her slim body and her perfect assets. It drove him insane not to ’get to know her better’.

Ofcourse he tried to ask Hyorin and Bora but they said they were so drunk they didn’t even think they asked for her name.

He’d almost forgotten about her and he would’ve done it if not for her showing up again.

It was a nice evening, Crayon Club is in full swing again. Se7en, Jiyong, Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung were having a drink on the bar, making plans for their next.. attack.

Until..

“Oh wow. That girl is smoking hot.” Se7en commented. The others took a look except for Jiyong. He’s just not in the mood.

“Where?” Daesung asked.

“Over there by the booth.”

“Double WOW.” Seungri said. “Are they twins? Because I haven’t done twins yet.”

Now Jiyong was curious. And there he saw her, laughing at whatever her ‘twin’ said. That captured something in Jiyong’s. She laughed so wide if Jiyong was closer he would see her tonsil.

She was wearing a short black dress that might expose her in the littlest of moves. She has the most flawless legs he’d ever seen and he can’t wait to get between them. Her long, brown hair was loosely curled and she was wearing light make-up.

Young Bae who was beside Jiyong chuckled. “Hyung, I think Han Byul’s gonna kill you if you keep eyeraping those women.”

“And you’re right Young Bae. She will most definitely.” They all jumped at the voice. Han Byul was standing behind them, she was on bartending duty tonight.

“I was checking the girl out for Jiyong, hun.” Se7en gave his girlfriend a peck on the lips.

“Mwuh? Hyung, don’t include me on your erted plans.” Jiyong exclaimed. As he glanced at her, Jiyong took a gulp from his drink.

“I’m going to chat her up.” Seungri said. Daesung and Young Bae followed him. The two maknaes tried to get into mystery girl’s while Young Bae maneuvered on the twin. Jiyong was left propping at the bar by himself while Se7en and Han Byul are making out beside him.

Jiyong was beginning to be pissed off and and lose his party mood. He’s also starting to think of leaving his club when he felt a tap on his slim shoulders. He turned to see mystery girl looking at him, arms folded under her chest.

“Please call off your minions.”

If GD was drinking when she said that, he’d be choking by now. “What makes you think they’re my minions?”

Mystery girl rolled her eyes. “You led them to a ing massacre. I’m trying to have a good time with my sister and they’re ruining our night.”

“I think your sister is having fun.” He gestured to her to take a look and saw her sister in a hot make out session with Young Bae.

“Then atleast the two guys who’s bugging me.”

“I don’t know. What would I get for helping you?”

“What do you want?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter