07- NILIRIA

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what’s the deal between you and that Lee Donghae? Throughout the negotiation he looked like he was to kill me, right then and there.” Asked GD. Guess where they are? Where else? It was only eight in the evening so the club was not jampacked yet. Yoona is seating beside him in a booth with Yuri, YB, CL & TOP.

Yuri laughed out loud when she heard Jiyong while Yoona sent her a death glare. That doesn’t stop Yuri, though. “He’s head over heels when it comes to Yoona. Always her knight in shining armor. If Leeteuk oppa had ever thought of enforcing an arranged marriage law in the city, Yoona and Donghae would be his first project. “

 “Huh.” Jiyong replied. An unfamiliar sensation came through him. His heart began to beat so fast and he just felt like hitting someone. Although, he’s not about to show it. “Do you like him back, Yoona?”

But somebody else saw right through him. CL & TOP exchanged amused looks then looked back at their leader. Chaerin smirked evilly.

“Is he handsome? What did he look like, Yuri? Show me.” CL said excitedly.

Yoona looked at him, surprised. She’s Yoona to him again? He only calls her Yoona whenever they fight. She’s always babe, baby, Yoong, love and those other cheesy endearment to him. But now, she’s… only Yoona. Last time she checked they’re not in the middle of a fight.

“Donghae oppa is a real nice guy. He’s got this boyish but y vibe on him. Any girl would be lucky to have him.” answered Yoona as she sipped on her Margarita.

“Is that a yes?” Jiyong raised an eyebrow,

“Oooh. He’s a looker, alright. Yoona, you wench. I honestly don’t know why you picked Ji over this Donghae. He looks so… delicious.” CL her lower lip. Then handed Yuri’s phone to TOP. If G-Dragon can truly breath fire, he would right at this moment.

“G, my man. Look like you have some competition here. He definitely beat you on the muscle department.” TOP commented, handing Yuri’s phone back to her.

Jiyong’s fists closed in a tight clench. It didn’t go unnoticed to his best pal, Young Bae. “Uhh guys, I think you should remember who’s paying for your living. “

“What?” CL asked innocently. Yoona and Yuri sat there quietly just choosing to remain out of the conversation. “We were just saying—expressing our opinions—that maybe Yoona’s an idiot for making the wrong.. choice.”

TOP quickly leaned in to CL and whispered real quietly, “Uhh.. C, I don’t think we should push it that far.”

But the warning was a little too late. Jiyong slammed his fists on the table, smoke flaring out of his nose (figuratively of course). They all jumped in surprise and Young Bae looked worriedly at Yuri who looked scared. Not for herself but for the child she’s carrying.

YB was about to tell GD to calm down when Yoona spoke, “Do you guys mind leaving us alone? We need to talk.”

“No. Don’t bother. We’re leaving.” Jiyong grabbed Yoona’s hand roughly. Yuri stood up and glanced at Yoona, concern all over her face. Yoona just gave her a reassuring look.

“Don’t worry hun. I’m sure Ji would not hurt your sister.” YB rubbed her back. They all sat back down.

“Atleast not in the way Yoona wouldn’t want.” CL said. The other just gave her a ‘shut-the--up’ look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The drive back at Jiyong’s loft was quiet. Neither of them started a conversation. It was only when they were on the living room that Jiyong talked.

“You never call me oppa.” he said, trying not to let his voice betray him. He really didn’t want to sound whiny especially now.

“You’re right. I don’t.” Yoona answered quietly. She’s really confused right now. She can’t see where this conversation is going.

“He’s your knight in shining armor?”

Yoona sighed. “Yuri exaggerated. It’s just that he’s always there when I’m in trouble.”

“She said he’s head over heels about you.”

“Again, she hyperbolized.”

“You said he’s y.”

“Well.. I..” Yoona threw her hands up in surrender. “What do you want from me Jiyong? I really don’t see where we’re going with this. So what if I call him oppa but not you. So what if he’s helped me before? Who cares if he likes me?!”

“I DO! I care because there’s a large possibility you like him back. Clearly, everyone back at your town thinks you two are meant to be! You said he’s nice. I’m starting to believe CL’s right. You obviously made the wrong choice. What do I got that I can one-up him? You’ve known each other your whole life. Everyone, hell even TOP hyung who wasn’t there, INSTANTLY likes him! Maybe you need to go back to your perfect, little town to see your perfect Ken.” Jiyong’s voice rise every sentence he said and he’s pacing.

“What the—“ Yoona stood up too, infront of Jiyong. “ is your problem?! What are you on about ing to me about Donghae oppa?!” Then the obvious splashed through Yoona like a glass of cold water. “Oh my gosh. Are you.. are you JEALOUS?!?”

“WHAT?! I AM NOT!” GD looked away. “I don’t get jealous! Why would I get.. jealous?”

“You are. I can see it. There’s a green aura on you. The color of jealousy. Oh you are so adorable.” Yoona giggled and wrapped her arms around Jiyong. “It’s even cuter because you’re denying it.”

Jiyong shoved his girlfriend softly. “I don’t know what you’re talking about but you can’t seriously describe me as cute or adorable.”

Yoona fell back on the couch and asked Jiyong to join her. It took some silly empty threats but Jiyong eventually gave in.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter