01- Coup D'etat

COUP D'ETAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The revolution will not be televised
The revolution is in your mind
The revolution is here

 

Sounds of cars revving up filled the silent town of CUBE. (I lack creativity in naming towns, yeah, I’m so lame like that.) About ten expensive-looking automobiles pulled up, in a synced inverted pyramid alignment, infront of the famous A-Cube’s. A-Cube’s is a bar owned by the leader of the town, Rain. Surely by this time, A-Cube’s is packed.

One by one, the passengers got out of their respective cars cocking their guns, smelling it like its their lover.

A man with a tall built, bubblegum colored hair put his arm around his friend. “Can’t wait to bust some Cube .” He smirked.

The group consists of guys and girls alike sporting a really interesting fashion. There were about four girls readying their guns for action. While the guys are smirking positively, knowing they’d win this fight. The element of surprise is with them.

A guy leading them is wearing an all white suit. He was wearing blings and all kinds of shiny accessories. His also  You would think he’s going to a party instead of a war. Of course, he had to look good when he proclaimed that Cube has been conquered and he’s announced leader of the town.

The guy’s name is Kwon Jiyong and he’s leading a coup d’etat to take over Cube.

He led the group to the bar. Cigarette smoke in the air, bright lights filled the room and the smell of alcohol, sweat and can’t be go unnoticed.  

As soon as the others noticed the new group, everyone stopped dead though the music didn’t for a long time. The townspeople of Cube stood up as if protecting the bar from the newcomers. They parted in the middle as a man walked up to Jiyong.

“G-Dragon,” the man who Jiyong immediately recognized as Rain said coolly. Rain took a good look on the group, scanning each faces, the guns didn’t go unnoticed. He gave a nod to Young Bae, Jiyong’s right hand, only because he did business with him once. “I didn’t peg you for someone who leads an ambush.”

“Rain,” greeted Jiyong in a cold, clear voice. “If this is an ambush, we wouldn’t have this exchange right now, my friends would have fired at yours and all of you would be dead by no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter