Chapter 9

I'm Sorry That I Left You
As your mum and Hana mum is preparing dinner together in the kitchen. You guys are bored and hungry but doesn't want to disturb the two busy mothers preparing it deliciously so V suggested to play games.
 
"Guys, want to play some games while waiting for dinner ?" V asked.
"Hmm why not ? But what game should we play ?" J-Hope tipping his finger onto his chin thinking.
"Ah ! We could play True or Dare !" Jimin said and secretly smirked.
"Okay ! Let's play that !" Hana agreed as she is looking at the rest.
 
You guys just knocked you head and the game then start. 
 
"Who's gonna spin first ?" Rapmons asked.
"Me ! I spin first !" Jimin raised his hand up.
"Okay. Let's go !" Rapmons said.
 
The bottle got spin by Jimin and it stopped at you. You chosen "True" and Jimin then shoot out his question without hesitating.
 
"Hyejung-ssi, do you have any crush currently ?" Jimin asked.
 
You were shocked by Jimin question and got nervous and you looked at Hana for some help as you don't know how to answer back. Hana just looked around and not helping you as she want you to reply it yourself. You took a deep breathe and think how you should reply. 
 
You finally think of what to reply. "Yes. I have crush currently." You said and looked down?
 
Jungkook secretly looked at you, *it must be Jimin hyung.* with this thought.
 
 
Jungkook kept quiet while the guys are curious as they kept asking about it. You said you can't tell at this moment as you still doesn't know about that guy does have the feeling for you. 
 
*Aigoo ! Both of them have feeling for each other but they don't dare to confess to each other. These 2 ! Tsk tsk......* Jimin secretly smiling at you and Jungkook.
 
As you guys continue with the games, it's time for dinner and you guys went to the dining table for dinner.
 
 
 
After the dinner, the boys decided to go home as it is late. They greeted you and your mum and Hana and her mum and went off. As the guys are walking together, V still curious about who's the guy that you are crushing on.
 
"Seriously why can't Hyejung say out who's that guy ?" V asked.
"Taehyung-ah. That guy won't be you. So don't curious so much. One day you guys will know it." Jimin said and turn to Jungkook "Right Maknae ?" He added on.
"Ah ? Ah yeah." Jungkook replied blurry.
 
*This maknae totally is a pabo. Shall trick on him more. Mianhae Jungkook-ah.* Jimin thought as they walking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While at your house, you were chatting with Hana in your room while your mum and Hana mum is chatting in the living room like they know each other for a long time.
 
"Hyejung-ah, thanks for the dinner just now ! I ate it very deliciously !" Hana said as she touch her stomach.
"Thanks too ! I ate your mum food deliciously too !" You said happily.
"Hehehe ! Our mother keep chatting with each other since just now. Like they know each other for a long time." Hana said.
"Yeah ! I guess every mother is like that ?" You laughed.
"Yeah. And just now had so much fun !" Hana said happily.
"Ya ya. You didn't help me just now when Jimin asked me that kind of question." You sarcastic replied.
"Ya mian. But you couldn't always ask me for help. They might even smell something fishy. And other thing, what if you are alone ? You have to answer back yourself." Hana said.
"Like what you said also true." You sighed heavily.
"Just don't be nervous, breathe in and say it. If you are nervous, they will smell something fishy. Especially you are alone. Hwaiting !" Hana patted your shoulder.
"Arrasso. But what if the guys ask me again about my crush, how ?" You asked worried.
"I will help you. Don't worry too much." Hana said.
"Gomawo. Hana-ah." You thanked her.
"You are welcome ! Who ask us to be so close ?" Hana smiled
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook reached home and straight went back to his room. He closed his door and lay on his bed.
 
*/sigh/ is Hyejung having crush on Jimin hyung ? They don't seems to be awkward with each other when Jimin hyung is beside her closely.* he thought as he just kept rewinding the scenes in his mind.
 
—————————————————————————————————
Not sure if this chapter is okay. Since there's no feedback on how this story is. Please dun be silence. Do give comments :)