Chapter 2

I'm Sorry That I Left You

 

Your POV: 
*Omo ! Why is my heart pumping so fast ?* I thought as I quickly walked to the nearest washroom.
 
"Relax Lee Hyejung." I said to myself while looking at the mirror.
 
I walked out from the washroom straight back to class.
 
"Hyejung-ah ! Where did you go ? I was finding you just now !" Hana said.
"Wae Hana ? I was in the washroom just now." I said.
"Did you see a handsome guy just now ??" Hana asked.
"Oh ? Yup I did see him." I said as he appeared in my mind again.
"I wonder where did he came from. I didn't see him before in school. I think is new student." Hana thought.
"EH ?! Jinjja ??" I literarily screamed with shock.
"Hyejung-ah. Why are you so shock ??" Hana asked curiously.
"Ah ah ani. Nothing." I said and went back to my seat quickly.
"Ya ! What's wrong with her ?" Hana mumbled to herself.
 
Jungkook POV: 
 
*My is my heart pumping so much ? And why is she so pretty ?* I thought in car.
 
"Ahjussi. Send me home." I said.
"Ne mister" ahjussi said.
 
After reached home, I went back to my room and took out my phone and contact Namjoon hyung.
 
To: Namjoon Hyung
"Hyung. Come my house after school ended eh. I got something to tell you guys." 
 
After 2minutes, Rapmons replied.
 
From: Namjoon Hyung
"Arrasso. See you later." 
 
You closed the message and lied on your bed and fell asleep.
 
----while in school----
 
*Ottokae ? He will be the new student in here ?* She been thinking about that since Hana told her.
 
"Aniya. He won't be a new student in school. Maybe he just came here to see someone he know ? Yeah I bet it's like that." she told herself and start to concentrate in class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's 5pm, the maid knocked Jungkook room door. "Master. Your hyungs are here." the maid said.
 
"Oh arrasso. Ask them to come into my room juseyo." Jungkook said and went into his washroom to wash his face.
 
Rapmons opened Jungkook room door. "Ey yo Jungkook !" he said.
 
"Yo hyungs. I got something to tell you guys." Jungkook said.
"What is it about ?" Jimin asked.
"You guys got transferred into my mum school with me." Jungkook said happily.
"Oh ! Waeyo ?" J-hope asked curiously.
"That principle of that school sent my mum emails about my behavior in school. And she have to transfer me to her school so she could look after me in school." Jungkook shooked his head.
"Jungkook-ah. Who asked you keep creating trouble in school ? But it's good to be in your mum school. Oh yeah !" Suga celebrated by himself alone.
"I have to promise her I will behave well in school or else she won't transfer you guys to her school." Jungkook said.
"Hmm. So we gotta help looking after you for your mum." Rapmons said smiling. 
"Hyung !" Jungkook pouted.
"If we don't take care of you, your mum won't transfer us to her school. Do you want that ?" V said.
"Andwae ! Arrasso. I will behave myself." Jungkook promised his hyungs.
"Ya Jungkook. Do you have something to eat ? I'm hungry !" Jin asked while pointing at his stomach.
"Do you guys want to have dinner with my family ? But 7pm will then have dinner. I will bring up some snack." Jungkook asked.
"Yeah ! Let's have dinner here ne hyung ?" V asked Rapmons.
"Arrasso !" Rapmons agreed.
 
It's 7pm, the guys had fun in Jungkook room and Mrs and Mr Jeon has reached home, the maid came and called them to come down for dining.
 
"Goodevening Mrs and Mr Jeon." BTS greeted happily.
"Oh you guys are here. Come lets sit." Mrs Jeon said.
"Mrs Jeon, joesonghamnida for not looking after Jungkook and keep letting him create trouble in school and also thankyou for transferring us to your school." Rapmons apologized and thanked Mrs Jeon.
"Gwenchana. You guys are like my sons. Come lets eat first and talk later alright."Mrs Jeon smiled.
"Guys eat more !" Mr Jeon said.
"Jalmukesumneda !" BTS said and started eating.
 
Mrs and Mr Jeon looked at each other laugh at their cuteness and soon start eating too.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehs >< I'm sorry if this chapter is lousy :( I'm trying my best !