Chapter 6

I'm Sorry That I Left You
Jimin went back to find the guys who is still in class waiting for him.
 
"You're back. Did you manage to return to her her stuff ?" Jin asked.
"Oh nope I thought they are still nearby our class but they gone very fast." Jimin replied.
"Then what took you so much time ?" V asked.
"Ah I went to the toilet because you know big business." Jimin awkwardly laughed.
"Get your things and let's go. I'm so dead tired for today lessons." J-Hope said and yawned.
 
All of them took their things and left class. While walking in the hallway, Jimin remembered that about the reason why Hyejung is very quiet.
 
"Ah ! I just know the reason why Hyejung-ssi is very quiet today." Jimin said.
"Ah right. What did Hana say ?" Rapmons asked.
"Hana-ssi say that maybe Hyejung is not feeling very good today that's why." Jimin said.
"Ahh yeah sick people always very quiet." V replied.
 
*She is sick ? Where is she in pain ? Hope she is alright.* Jungkook worried and sighed in his mind. Jimin then noticed Jungkook expression but he didn't ask him about it in front of the guys. 
 
As they reached the gate, they separated and went back home for rest. 
 
 
 
Jungkook reached home and went back to his room. He lied on his pain and keep worrying about Hyejung. Suddenly, his phone rang. He took out from his pocket and it's a message from Jimin.
 
From: Jimin Hyung
"Uri golden maknae, can we meet for awhile ?"
 
To: Jimin Hyung
"Hmm okay where should we meet ?"
 
From:Jimin Hyung
"Cube Cafe ? 4:30pm."
 
To: Jimin Hyung
"Okay see ya later." 
 
"Why does Jimin hyung wanna meet me later ?" Jungkook asked himself.
 
At 4:30pm, you reached Cube Cafe in time, you went in and saw Jimin already inside waiting. You quickly went to him.
 
"Hyung did you waited for very long ?" You asked as you sit down.
"Nope. Just reached here 5mins ago. Want to drink any drink ? My treat." Jimin said.
"Hmm... Ice Vanilla Latte ?" You said.
"Okay ! Wait for a while." Jimin said and went to order.
 
Jimin came back with Ice Vanilla Latte and Ice Cappuccino.
 
"Oh hyung thanks." You thanked and took sip of your drink. "Anyway hyung, why you wanna meet me ?" You asked curiously.
"Ah. Erm how do I start ? Hmm I saw your face full of worries when I said about Hyejung-ssi. Why are you reacting like that ??" Jimin asked.
"Ah ! *Jimin hyung noticed. How should I reply him ?" Because we are friends yeah." You awkwardly replied and continue to drink your drink.
"Really ? I see. Sigh. I should have sent Hyejung-ssi home." Jimin making Jungkook jealous.
Jungkook suddenly looked at Jimin with his shocked face "Eh hyung why do you have to sent her home ?" He asked.
"Ah because I'm having crush on her." Jimin lied.
 
*Hyung is having crush on Hyejung ? Jungkook thought and is upset. Jimin saw and giggled secretly himself and went back to his normal face.
 
"Ah." You replied and continue drinking.
"Jungkook ah, I have something on later, I'm going off now eh. Faster go home after you finished your drink. Bye !" Jimin said stood up.
"Oh hyung. Bye." You said not even looking at Jimin.
 
*HAHAHAHA Jungkook ah, why do you believe people so easily ?? Hyung is just trying to test you. Aigoo our maknae is having crush on Hyejung-ssi.* Jimin thought and smiled. 
 
 
 
Jungkook reached home after his meetup with Jimin. His face is full of sadness. He opened door and went in. Mrs Jeon is in home already.
 
"Oh Jungkook you are back. Where did you go ??" Mrs Jeon asked.
"Oh omma I went to meet Jimin hyung." You said.
"Ah then why are you looking so sad ?" Mrs Jeon curious.
"Nothing. I guess I'm tired that's why. Omma, I will go back my room now." You said and went up.
 
*Whats going on with him ?* Mrs Jeon thought and continue with her stuff.
 
Jungkook went back to his room and lied down on his bed looking at the ceiling.
 
*So what should I do ? Jimin hyung like Hyejung. He is my hyung, should I just give up on Hyejung ? Sigh* Jungkook thought again.
 
As he keep thinking, suddenly he felt asleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter can say it's an continuous chapter for chapter 5 :p heh sorry