Chapter 1

I'm Sorry That I Left You

 

It's Monday again. You woke up as usual, getting prepared for school and head down to dining table for breakfast.
 
"Goodmorning omma appa." you greeted.
"Oh Goodmorning Hyejung." your parents greeted back.
"Hyejung-ah. Chauffeur ahjussi will bring you to school." your mum said.
"Omma. Can't I drive my own car to school ?" you pouted.
"Today your father is going to America to check his company and chauffeur ahjussi will bring him to airport straight after he dropped you in school later." you mum said. 
"Arrasso omma." you replied sadly.
"Hyejung-ah. You can drive your own car tomorrow eh ? Just today accompany appa awhile in car can you ? Appa gonna be away for 2 months." your dad pouted cutely.
"Aigoo appa jinjja ! Arrasso appa !" you smiled.
 
After you finished your breakfast, your dad asked you to go get your bag and hop into car. While on your way to school in your dad car, you started talking to your dad.
 
"Appa. Aren't you tired flying here and there ?" you asked.
"It's tired. But for you and your mum, it's okay to be tired." your dad said.
"Waeyo ? We doesn't spent much money on expensive stuff eh appa." you said.
"But you will have to need it in future. To buy new clothes and take my seat in future. You know. Appa is getting older each day. Appa have to retired one day right ?" he said.
"Oh appa. But remember to eat on time okay ! Don't skip your breakfast/lunch or dinner ! It's not good for you !" you warned your dad.
"Aigoo arrasso. Appa will eat on time alright." he smiled. "Alright. We reached your school now." your dad said.
"Oh appa. I will be going in now. Take care !" you said and dropped off.
 
You dropped off your dad car and bow after closing the door. You went in to your school and walking in the hall way. You heard someone called your name. 
 
"Hyejung-ah ! Wait for me !" she called.
 
Your turned and saw your bestie, Kim Hana. "Oh Kim Hana ! Ppali !" you said loudly.
 
"Ya Hyejung. I didn't see your car today eh ?" Hana asked while panting.
"Oh chauffeur ahjussi drove me to school today because my dad going back America today." you said.
"Ah let's go to class now." she said while tangled her arm with yours.
 
-----on the other side-----
 
"Ah omma ! Why you bring me to your school ? I don't want to transfer to your school. I want to go back my previous school !" Jungkook pouted.
"Jungkook ah. Your previous school principle are sending me email about you creating trouble there." Mrs Jeon said.
"OMMA ! Then I won't study anymore." Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Jeon Jungkook !" Mrs Jeon angrily said.
"OMMA ! Hyungs they are not here ! I can't study without them !" Jungkook pouted cutely towards Mrs Jeon.
"Arrasso ! I will help your hyungs to transfer here too okay ! But you gotta promise something." Mrs Jeon said.
"What is it ?" Jungkook asked.
"Don't create any trouble anymore !" Mrs Jeon warned him.
"Hmm omma. I cant really promise you that tho." Jungkook giggled.
"YA ! Then I won't transfer your hyungs here." Mrs Jeon treaten him.
"OMMA ! Arrasso. I won't create any trouble." Jungkook promised.
"You promised !" Mrs Jeon said happily.
"Yeah I promised. Omma ! You know what to do right ?" Jungkook smiled cutely.
"Arrasso. Inform your hyungs that they will be transferred here tomorrow." Mrs Jeon said.
"Omma SARANGHAE !" Jungkook hugged Mrs Jeon. "Omma. I will go home now." Jungkook said.
"YA ! You are supposed to start your schooling today !" Mrs Jeon said.
"Omma, I will start tomorrow when hyungs are here. Annyeong omma." he waved and closed the door.
 
Mrs Jeon shooked her head. *This boy !* 
 
While Jungkook is on his way to the entrance where his chauffeur ahjussi is waiting for him, a lot of girls are melted by him. Hyejung and Jungkook then walking pass each other, they looked into each other eyes and passed each other like nothing.
 
*Omo ! Why is my heart pumping so fast ?* she thought as she quickly walked to the nearest washroom.
*My is my heart pumping so much ? And why is she so pretty ?* he thought inside his car.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ! How was it ? I hope it's okay >< do read and give your feedback ^^ I'm currently working on chapter 2 so it might take time >< hehe