Chapter 3

I'm Sorry That I Left You
It's 7am, Mrs Jeon went to Jungkook room and wake him up.
 
"Jungkook-ah. Wake up ! It's time for school !" Mrs Jeon patted him but he ignored.
"YA JEON JUNGKOOK !" Mrs Jeon shouted.
"Arrasso omma !" Jungkook said.
"If I didn't see you come down for breakfast after 15mins, I'm just gonna stop your hyungs to come to my school eh. If you doesn't want that to happen, better wake up now." Mrs Jeon threaten.
"OMMA I'M UP NOW ! I will go wash up now." Jungkook said and quickly go into washroom. 
 
Less than 15 mins, Jungkook is done and went down to have breakfast.
 
"Oh you are fast eh ! Good ! Come and have breakfast." Mrs Jeon is surprised.
"hehehehe !" Jungkook giggled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up and went to washroom and wash up. After you washed up, you wore your uniform and went down to have breakfast. 
 
"Morning omma." you greeted.
"Morning. Breakfast is ready for you." your mum said.
"Ne. I will start eating now. Jalmukesumneda." you said and grab a bite.
 
After you done eating, you went back to your room and get your bag and car key. You went down and said, "Omma, I will be going now. Byebye." and went out to your car. You on the engine and drove off to school.
 
You reached school about 15 mins and went straight to your class. You reached your class and went to you desk and sat down. Hana came and sat beside you.
 
"You are early Hyejung." Hana said.
"Ne. I drove to school today." You said smiling.
"So happy that you can drive to school ? It's not the first time you are driving to school." she said.
"Hehehe I don't know I'm so happy." you smiled.
"Oh ya. Did you heard that there will be new students in our school from today ?" she asked.
"I don't kn- EH ? Jinjja ? Who ??" you asked curiously.
"I only know one guy which is yesterday that handsome guy. The other 6 guys I don't know." she said.
"Ah jinjja ?!" you are surprised.
 
*Aish ottokae ? What if he will be in our class ? Aish I won't be able to concentrate for sure.* you thought and praying hard for not letting him to be in same class as you.
 
-mean while- 
 
Jungkook reached school gate and took out his phone to call Jin.
 
"Yeoboseyo ?" Jin asked.
"Hyung. Where are you ? I'm outside of school gate." he said.
"Oh I'm reaching there. Wait for me." Jin said.
"Oh ppaliwa. How about others ?" Jungkook asked.
"They say they will be there soon." Jin replied.
"Ne hyung." Jungkook hung the phone.
 
After 5 mins of waiting for Jin, he reached Jungkook. Jin looked around and find no sight of others.
 
"Jungkook, others haven reach ??" Jin asked.
"Yeah they haven." Jungkook replied.
"Okay. I will send them a text then." Jin said and took out his phone.
"Oh hyung. They are here already." Jungkook saw them from far.
 
 
 
"Oh. Jin hyung and Jungkook is there." Jimin said.
"Yeah. Let's go to them fast." V said and walked faster.
 
"Oh hyungs !" Jungkook called loudly.
 
They met outside school gate and went in. As they are walking in the hallway, girls who are looking at them, are melting. They reached Mrs Jeon room.
 
*knock knock*
"Oh come in." Mrs Jeon said.
"Omma. We are here." Jungkook said.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Jeon." BTS greeted.
"Oh wait for a moment while I call the teacher in charge to come in." Mr Jeon said.
 
 
 
*knock knock*
"Come in." Mrs Jeon said.
 
The door opened.
 
"Ms Yoo, this 7 students will be in your class. Bring them to class and take care of them well ne ?" Mrs Jeon said.
"Oh ne Mrs Jeon." She smiled. "Guys, come with me to your class." She said.
 
 
 
They reached their class. Ms Yoo open the door and the class became quiet.
 
"Greet Ms Yoo." The class president said.
 
"Good morning Ms Yoo." The class greeted.
"Ne. Class, I have 7 new students to be in our class from today onwards." She told the class. "Guys, please introduce yourself." She said.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." BTS greeted.
"I'm Namjoon aka Rapmons." Rapmons said.
"I'm Jimin." Jimin introduced.
"I'm Yoongi aka Suga and you can call me Suga." Suga showed his wide smile.
"I'm Taehyung and you can call me V." V bowed.
"My name is Jin. Nice meeting you guys." Jin smiled.
"I'm Jung--" Jungkook is shocked and his hyungs turn and take a look at him. "Ya Jungkook. What happen ?" Jin whisper.
"Ah aniya." Jungkook whisper back.
"I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." Jungkook done introduced himself.
 
"Okay. Guys, go find yourself a comfortable seat and sit down. Lesson starting soon." Ms Yoo said and is about to leave the class.
"Ne !" BTS replied loud and went to find themselves a seat.
 
All of them has sat down only left Jungkook who is still in surprise.
 
Jungkook POV: 
"I'm Jung--" I was about to finish but I saw a girl looks familiar I saw yesterday.
 
"Ya Jungkook. What happen ?" Jin hyung whispered to me.
"Ah aniya." I whisper back. 
"I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." I start to introduce myself again.
 
"Okay. Guys, go find yourself a comfortable seat and sit down. Lesson starting soon." Ms Yoo said and is about to leave the class.
"Ne !" BTS replied and went to find themselves a seat.
 
*Woah hyungs are fast ! And V hyung took that seat I wanted.* I thought as I looked at the seat near that familiar girl I seen before. I hesitated and went to sit at that seat. After I sat down, I took another glance on that pretty girl, I realized it was the girl I see her yesterday.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong. How was it so far ? I hope it's okay ><
I will try harder in chapter 4 ! And Thankyou for reading ^^ keke