Chapter 4

I'm Sorry That I Left You
Your POV:
*Omg why is he in this class ?* I was shock and stared at him.
 
After all, the 6 of them were in their comfortable seats while that guy is standing there. I slowly, carefully looked at my left and my right and saw a empty desk near me. *How am I going to concentrate with him siting there ?? Ottokaji ?* I thought while sighing in my mind.
 
 
 
Few mins later, teacher came in and lesson started. You are trying not to stare in the air and concentrate in class but nothing helps.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lesson ended, you and Hana packed up and walk to cafeteria. You sensed someone is walking behind secretly.
 
"Hana. Do you feel that someone is following us ?" You asked.
"Ah you know the 7 new transferred guys ?? They will be following us during break time." Hana said.
"Serious ?" You surprisely ask Hana.
"Yup. They will be with us only during break time." Hana said and looked back.
"Did they asked and you agreed ?" You asked.
"Yup. This is what happen just now." Hana said.
 
-Flashback-
 
Hana POV:
*OMG ! Is he coming towards this empty seat beside me ?* I thought to myself happily.
 
"Hello. Mind if I take this seat ?" Jimin asked.
"Ah sure you can." I agreed and let him sat down.
"Thankyou. I'm Jimin. What's your name ?" Jimin asked.
"My name is Hana. Nice to meet you." I bowed.
"Nice to meet you too Hana-ssi." Jimin said.
 
*He's seriously handsome. And he sat beside me, how to concentrate while this handsome guy is beside me ??* I basically kept stare at him.
 
Lesson started. Jimin suddenly turned.
 
"Hana-ssi, are you going to cafeteria alone later ??" He asked.
"Ani. I'm going with my best friend over there. Her name is Hyejung." I said and pointed.
"Ah I just wanted to ask if we could join you since we aren't familiar with the school yet." He asked.
"Ah. I'm okay with it but I'm not sure about Hyejung." I said unsure.
"Hmm. Why not we will just follow beside carefully ? You guys can pretend that we are invisible." He smiled cutely.
"Ah." I smiled awkwardly "Okay I will ask her later and I will give you signal when she agreed. Okay ?" I showed the okay sign.
"Okay !" He showed.
 
-End-
 
*Aish Kim Hana !* you cursed under your breathe.
 
"I was about to ask you about them following us in when we are in cafeteria." She said.
"Ah it's okay. They can join with us." You agreed.
"Yay ! Gomawo Hyejung-ah !" She thank and called the guys up.
 
After they came towards, the awkwardness between you guys is up.
 
"Annyeong Hyejung-ssi." Jimin greeted.
"Annyeong Jimin-ssi." You smiled awkwardly.
 
The awkwardness is still up there. Hana tried to break the awkwardness.
 
"Let's go and sit first and buy our meals." Hana said and pulled you to the nearest empty table.
 
"What do you guys want to eat ? Go there and see" Hana said.
"Okay. What do you guys want ?" Jin asked.
"Hmm buy us 2 bottle of any drinks will do. Thankyou Jin-ssi." Hana said.
 
After the guys walked away to buy their meals, you finally let out your breath.
 
"Waeyo Hyejung ?" Hana asked.
"I couldn't relax when he's here." You said.
"Who ? Don't tell me you liked any of them ?" Hana raised her eyebrows weirdly.
"I can't tell whether that feeling is like or just some random feeling." You sighed.
"Tell me how's the feeling is like." Hana said.
"Okay this is how I feel." You started saying.
 
 
After 5mins of saying out, you feel quite okay.
 
"So this is how you feel ?" Hana asked.
"Yes. Why ?" You asked curiously.
"Hyejung-ah, I think you have feelings for Jungkook." Hana said happily.
"Are you sure ??" You don't believe her.
"You said you couldn't relax when he's here. And this is how I feel when my crush is near me." Hana said.
"Jinjja ?" You still don't believe her.
"Don't believe me ? I will tell you how's your face is when they are back here." Hana said confidently.
 
After 15 mins, the boys came back with food and drinks. "Oh you guys are back ?" Hana said loudly and you couldn't relax yourself again.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoy reading this lousy fanfic :/ hehs