Chapter 5

I'm Sorry That I Left You
After a few mins of chit chatting, you couldn't stay with the boys and Hana, you decided to excuse them for awhile and went to the washroom, Hana excuse them too and followed you behind.
 
"See, I told you Hyejung, you are in love with him ! That's why you are feeling like this." Hana smiled.
"Hana, how to control my feels for him ? I don't wan to be so obvious in front of him since I don't know if he has feeling for me too." You asked Hana for help.
"Hmm. I'm not sure if this will help but firstly take a deep breathe, maybe you should start a conversation like why are they transferred to this school. If you can't start, just give me a signal and I start the conversation. Okay ?" Hana said.
"Okay. Must help me alright ?" You pleased.
"Yup I will ! Now just take a deep breathe."
 
-on the other side-
 
The boys are chatting happily as usual while waiting. Something suddenly came in V mind. 
 
"Ya, did you guys notice that Hyejung is being quiet ever since we came to cafeteria from class ?" V asked.
"Yeah I noticed. Is she uncomfortable with us ? Should we just leave hangout by ourself ?" Suga asked.
"Guys. Don't think too much. Maybe she is just doesn't like talking much ? We will just ask Hana later." Rapmons said.
 
*Is she really feeling uncomfortable with us ? I hope isn't like that.* Jungkook sighed in his mind.
 
"The girls is back." Jin said.
 
Hyejung and Hana sat down and take sip of their drinks. Then, Hyejung still can't start and conversation so she signal Hana to help her.
 
"Oh ya, why are you guys got transferred to this school ?" Hana asked.
"Oh. Actually it's this maknae who kept causing trouble and the principle been sending emails to his mum regarding his attitude in school." Rapmons said.
 
Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
 
"And at first it's only him got transferred into this school. But, he begged his mum to let the rest of us to transferred here if not he won't study." Jin then continued.
"Ahh...... Wait ! You mean you guys got transferred into here because he begged his mum ? So his mum is the principle of this school ?!" Hana asked curiously.
"Yup !" J-Hope replied and the boys smiled awkwardly back.
"But why didn't you guys study in this school at the first place ?" You finally asked.
"Ahh because he doesn't like to be looked after by his mum especially his mum owned this school." Jimin said. /as we told you that he cause a lot of troubles/ Jimin whisper into Hana ears.
 
Hana agreed by nodding her head to Jimin.
 
Bell ranged, you guys get ready to go back to class for next lesson. As walking back to class, you and Hana walked in front of the boys. Hana whisper something to you.
 
"Good job Hyejung ah. Continue to be like that, don't be shy." Hana whispered.
"I will try not to be shy." You smiled.
 
While the boys at the back.
 
"Hyung, what did you whisper to Hana-ssi ?" Jungkook asked Jimin.
"Aniya. It's nothing important. You don't have to know too." Jimin replied and went to the girls there.
"Jimin doesn't feel awkward alone with girls." V sighed.
 
You guys reached the class and went back to you guys respective tables. Jimin remember that he got something to ask Hana.
 
"Hana-ssi. Why is it that Hyejung-ssi is quiet ? Is she always like that ?" Jimin asked.
"Ah.... *ottokae ? Hyejung doesn't want to let anyone know that she having crush on Jungkook-ssi.* maybe she isn't feeling good today I guess." You smiled awkwardly and quickly get your stuff ready.
"Ah I see." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and get his stuff ready.
 
 
 
 
After hours of lesson, school finally ended. You packed up and went to find Hana. You and Hana said goodbye to the boys and walk out of the class. 
 
"Hyejung, I guess the boys are curious why you are so quiet just now. Jimin asked me why are you so quiet." Hana said.
"Really ? Then how did you reply him ?" You asked nervously.
"I said that maybe you aren't feeling well that's why. I didn't say about you liking Jungkook-ssi." Hana ensure you.
"Phew. I'm so scare since the boys is sitting near us. You didn't know how uncomfortable I was because Jungkook-ssi is sitting behind me." You sighed.
"Hmm maybe you could ask teacher to change your seat ?" Hana said.
"Ya are you crazy ? They might smell something is fishy like how they are so curious about me." Hyejung said and hitted your head gently.
"You are right too. Hehe Hyejung ah, you can do it ! Just take it as he is not in class ?" Hana said.
"I will try to think that he is invisible. Ya Hana, remember that if Jimin or any of them asked you again, just find any other random reason." You instructed.
"Don't worry ! I won't say it out that you like Jungkook-ssi." Hana ensure you.
 
 
Jimin POV :
 
While I was packing up my stuff, I saw a notebook under Hana table and took up *aigoo she forgot to take this* and told the boys I will be back soon to return to Hana. As I went out from class, I saw Hana and Hyejung not far away so I decided to go to them. As I walk closer, I heard their conversation and I heard Jungkook name so I went hide and listen it secretly.
 
"I said that maybe you aren't feeling well that's why. I didn't say about you liking Jungkook-ssi." Hana said.
"Phew. I'm so scare since the boys is sitting near us. You didn't know how uncomfortable I was because Jungkook-ssi is sitting behind me." Hyejung replied
"Hmm maybe you could ask teacher to change your seat ?" Hana said.
"Ya are you crazy ? They might smell something is fishy like how they are so curious about me." Hyejung said and hitted her head gently.
"You are right too. Hehe Hyejung ah, you can do it ! Just take it as he is not in class ?" Hana said.
"I will try to think that he is invisible. Ya Hana, remember that if Jimin or any of them asked you again, just find any other random reason." Hyejung instructed.
"Don't worry ! I won't say it out that you like Jungkook-ssi." Hana ensured her.
 
*OMO ! Hyejung having crush on our golden maknae ?*
*That's why she is being quiet just now because she is uncomfortable ?*
*Should I tell the guys ? NOO JIMIN ! SHE DOESNT WANT TO LET ANYONE KNOW !! Don't spread around if not she will be awkward with us.*
 
I had those thought in my mind. "Yup I will keep it in secret. Hyejung-ssi, don't worry I won't tell them. I promised." I whisper to myself.