Chapter 2

Multiple Personality

 

 

 

I was exhausted from all the running, I sat down on this wooden chair thingy ... I think it's called a bench, I'm not sure heh.
I needed to catch my breath, I wasn't used to running. Most of the time i'd just be strapped to a bed all day with no movement.
I laid down on the bench thing trying to slow my breathing, I was so tired and weak.
I felt my eyes starting to shut "N-No I c-can't sleep..." I mumbled, but my eyes just closed shut and I just drifted off into a world of my own.

**Dream**

I had returned to the land of the white puffy fragile clouds, I smiled an began walking around.
"I wonder if Youngmin is here" I mumbled to myself "Youngmin ... YOUNGMIN!!!" I screamed.
"Eish!! don't be so loud the voice gets mad at loud noises you know!" He rubbed his ears, I rolled my eyes.
 "Youngmin I need your help! I don't know what to do now that I've escaped" I told him biting down on my bottom lip.
He pat my head and chuckled "The rest is up to you" He told me, My eyes widened "WHAT!!" I pushed him away from me.
"THIS WAS YOUR STUPID IDEA FOR ME TO ESCAPE, YOU NEED TO HELP ME!!" I stomped my foot.
I stomped so hard I made a hole in the cloud and fell through it, My eyes widened as I began to fall.
"YOUNGMIN!!" I Screamed as I fell  through the sky, He just poked his head through the hole and waved goodbye
.


I woke up screaming "I'M FALLING, SAVE ME!! AHHHH!!" I squirmed around, my eyes still closed.
I felt something cover my mouth, I snapped my eyes open to see a guy crouching down next to me, I pushed his hand away.
I stood up, walking backwards "W-Who are you??" I asked, shaking "Don't be afraid, I'm Taemin ... I saw you asleep here, are you homeless?".
"No I-" The dreadful voice in my head cut me off "DON'T TELL HIM YOU'RE FROM THE ASYLUM STUPID!!" The voice echo'd through my head. I held my head in pain "Y-Yes I'm homeless" I whimpered out, holding back my screams of agony.
I fell to the ground in pain, This Taemin guy ran over to me and helped me up "You don't look good!!" He sounded worried.
"I-I .. ugh" I felt so dizzy, He began walking, helping me walk along the way.


After awhile we we're standing outside a small home, He took me inside and carried me up the stairs.
He kick a door open with his foot and laid me down on the bed, I looked completely awful.
He ran into a different room and came back with a bucket type thing full of water and a washing rag cloth thing I don't know what its called.
He started to scrub the water on my face "W-What are you doing??" I croaked out.
he chuckled "Your face is all dirty" he told me "O-Oh" I mumbled, The water felt nice against my skin.
showers were rare at the asylum, you'd get one every 1-2 weeks the conditions we're awful, Doctor K.Will complained about it but none of the worker ever listened to his demands or ideas .... I hope he's okay and not worried about me.
Taemin put down the water and the washing cloth thing "Thank you" I smiled weakly at him, I was in much pain.
"Just rest for now okay" He smiled sweetly, I nodded and he looked me in the eyes "Whats your name??" He asked curious.
"M-My name is Kim" I stuttered "Do you have a family Kim??" He asked, I shivered at his words.
"N-No" I choked out, Gulping down my sadness and pain "A-Are you okay??" He asked.
I pulled a fake smile "I'm fine" He patted my head and got up from were he was sitting.
"Okay now you need to get some rest" He smiled and poked my nose, I giggled "Okay" I nodded.
He walked over to the door and turned of the light, he was about to leave "Goodnight Taemin" I sleepily mumbled.
"Goodnight Kim" I saw his smile through the faded blackness of the room, He waved goodbye and left the room, closing the door behind him.



Taemin's P.O.V

I gently closed the door, I leaned against it and my smile turned into a frown. I felt so sorry for the girl she had no family, no home, just nothing.
I sighed and walked down the stairs, lost in my thoughts "What should I do??" I mumbled to myself, rubbing the back of my head.
I shook myself out of my thoughts and sat down on the couch and watch some TV to get my mind off things.
"BREAKING NEWS!" The news reporters voice boomed, "New just in, their has been an escapist at Seoul Asylum Institute. A sixteen year old girl who goes by the name of  Kim So Yun, If you see her anywhere please report to the police as soon as possible, she is a danger to society"
My eyes widened when I saw the picture of the Asylum escapist ... That girl was Kim!!! The Kim sleeping in my house right now!!.
I leaned back in my couch and sighed deeply "Kim ... do you know how much trouble you caused yourself!" I mumble to myself.
The new reporter began to talk again "The police are on a full investigation of the town, they will be patrolling the streets at all times until she is found, please if you see anything do report it" The reporter finished talking. I jumped up from the couch and turned off the tv.
I stretched a little then walked over to the curtains and closed them, I didn't want to cause attention to my house.
I ran up the stairs and opened the door to my bedroom and peeked through the door to see Kim sleeping peacefully.


"If I was you .... I would have left too"