Chapter 6

Multiple Personality
 
 
 
 
 
~~~
 
"Act calm ... he can't see me" Youngmin whispered in my ear, I smiled at Taemin "I-I'm fine, I'm sorry for making such a mess" I apologized to him.
Taemin smiled "It's fine Kim" I began cleaning up the mess, Taemin helped me with at and Youngmin was just leaning against the counter.
Youngmin smirked at me as I stood back up, I just rolled my eye's at him and put the rubbish in the bin.
When Taemin was gone I just sat at the counter, I wasn't really hungry, I rest my head in my hands and sighed.
Youngmin slowly walked over to me "Kim ... I can tell that theirs something wrong ... is it me? I-I can go-" I cut him off.
"No its not you Youngmin" I took in a deep breath "I'm  defiantly crazy ...." I mumbled to myself.
Youngmin sat next to me "You're not crazy .... You're different" he said, playfully bumping his shoulder on mine.
I smiled "at least someone understands me" I looked up at the clock "I should be heading to school now" I jumped off the stool and looked back at Youngmin but he was gone, I frowned a little but I carried on and just grabbed my school bag and left.



I arrived at seoul academy "It's huge!" I mumbled to myself as I hopped off the school bus, The principle walked over to me.
"Ahhh Hyo good to see you again" He greeted me. I had to use a fake name I didn't want to get caught.
"Morning sir" I bowed, he smiled "Such a polite young lady" we both walked inside and he showed me around the building.
We finally got to my first class, I walked inside and introduced myself to the class "Hi my names Hyo,  please be kind to me" I bowed.
I sat at the empty desk right at the back, the back row was empty but I liked sitting alone I was quite nervous.
I turned my head to see Donghyun, I jumped in my seat "Oh my!.." I muttered, he chuckled "Jumpy much?" He whispered to me.
"idiot!" I whispered back, The teacher looked over at me "Hyo are you okay?" She asked me, I looked away from Donghyun.
I smiled at the teacher and nodded "Yes mam" she went back to writing on the board, I looked over to Donghyun but he was gone.


It was time for lunch and I was walking down the corridor, I felt a gentle grasp on my shoulder and soon enough I was pulled into a closet.
I screamed until the light to reveal Jeongmin, I pushed him away "YOU IDIOT, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME!!".
He chuckled and hugged me "are you having a good time??" He asked, I rolled my eyes and pushed him into the shelf of cleaning supplies.
I ran out the closet, locking the door and smirking to myself as I walked away.


I sat alone on the balcony at the top of the building, it was snowing heavily and this was the first time I had seen snow since I was a little girl.
I let the snow flakes fall down on me, it was so beautiful, heard breathing and turned my head to see Minwoo, he smiled at me.
I smiled back, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me "It's beautiful isn't it" He said pointing at the snow.
I nodded "But not as beautiful as you" He mumble, I couldn't quite clearly hear what he said "Hm?" I mumbled, He smiled "Oh nothing..".


As I was walking to the girls bathroom, I bumped into a tall figure, it was Kwangmin. He smiled at me "Hi Kim!" He cheered.
I smiled back awkwardly "A-Are you okay??" He asked "Kwangmin ... I REALLY gotta pee!!!" I squirmed  I pushed him out the way and into the bathroom, after I was finished I came back out "Kwangmin I'm ...." I paused, he looked over at me "What wrong Kim??" He asked.
My vision was blurry, Kwangmin looked like he was glitching out "Kim" He said grabbing me, His eyes slowly turned red.
"Go to sleep Kim!!" The dreadful voice echo, was Kwangmin possessed by it, my eyes widened and I backed away, bumping into someone.
The guy caught me in his arms "hey are you okay??" He asked, I nodded, I looked back to see Kwangmin but he was gone.
I looked back at the boy "Im Sehu-" Before he could finish I was already gone.


I sat in class, Hyunseong beside me at the empty desk, I looked over to see the guy I bumped into was sitting at the front.
He looked over at me, we made eye contact for a few seconds and I shot my head away "Do you like him??" Hyunseong asked.
"I haven't even spoke to him!" I whispered to hyunseong "Hyo!" The teacher called me, I thought I was in trouble, She tapped the board.
"O-Oh the answer is 56782.32" I told her without thinking, the whole class looked at me, including that boy.
The teacher grin "Correct Hyo" She said writing it down on the board, I smiled "Smart girl" Hyunseong cheered, patting  my head, I grinned.


I was just about to get on the bus, I turned to see all 6 boys in front of me, they bowed and waved "See you at home Kim" They all smiled at me.
"Kim!" I snapped out of my thoughts and they vanished, I turned around to see the guy I bumped into "Hey I-" I cut him off "I'm sorry I have to go" I said, jumping on my bus that was about to leave, I waved to him "I promise we can talk tomorrow" I promised him, He smiled and nodded.
"Bye ... uhh?" I mumbled not knowing his name, He chuckled "It's Sehun" He told me as the bus left, I waved goodbye from the window.


as I was on the bus I held my head in pain, Blurred images were flashing though my mind and soon I could finally see what it was.
Thoughts
Sehun was on the floor bleeding to death, then it flashed to me with a bloody knife in my hands, my uniform covered in blood,
I had an evil grin planted on my lips "stupid petty human!!!" The horrid voice echo'd through my lips.
Then it flashed to me bending down, kissing Sehun's cold, blood covered cheek.