Chapter 4

Multiple Personality

 

 

 

My eyes slowly opened, I appeared to be in a house not like my usual area off beautiful puffy clouds.
I was sitting on the floor and I slowly got up, looking around at my surroundings. The house was beautiful, very well designed.
I heard a humming sound coming from upstairs "HELLO" I shouted but no answer, I walked up the stairs and followed the humming sound.
The humming was as loud as it could be as I got to a door, I grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door.
I was welcomed to see a lovely white clean bathroom and a boy looking in the mirror, fixing his hair that already looked perfect anyway.
He turned around and smiled wide at me,  his pearly white teeth glistened "Kim you're finally here"He cheered, running up to me and hugging me tight. I slowly hugged back, seriously confused "Uhhh .... W-Who are you??" I asked him, giving him a weird look.
He chuckled "It's me Jeongmin ... after all you named me" He smiled, I sighed "Why do people keep saying that!! First Youngmin and now you". Jeongmin pouted "Youngmin got to see you first, Unfair!!!" Jeongmin whined, I was still so confused but I just shrugged it off.
Jeongmin looked at the mirror one more time and smiled in satisfaction, he turned back to me and smiled. I smiled back, his smile is cute.
"You've grown a lot Kim" Jeongmin said, looking me up and down. Again he was confusing me "What??" I tilted my head in confusion.
He sighed sadly "I guess you don't remember, oh well I guess things happen ... " he pouted, again I shrugged off the confusion. 


Jeongmin lead me down into the living room and we both sat down on the couch, he stared at me and looked at me up and down.
I just smiled at him, to kill the awkwardness I started a conversation "Sooo .... you know Youngmin??" I asked, he nodded.
"I can't believe he saw you first and didn't even tell us" He sat back on the couch, I looked at him "Us??" I asked.
He sat up again and chuckled "You'll soon find out" He said, patting my head "O-Okayyy...." I stuttered, confused.
"So how have you been, are you sure you're okay in that asylum??" He asked, "I-I escaped" I told him, his eye's widened.
"Was this Youngmin's idea!!! god sake he is always causing trouble!!" He said, jumping up from the couch.
I jumped up and rested my hand on his shoulder "Hey! calm down its okay, I'm fine" I assured him, He looked down at his shoulder and smiled.
I quickly took my hand off his shoulder and smiled awkwardly, I began to feel a thumping pain in my head and stumbled back in pain.
"K-Kim??" Jeongmin stuttered, worryingly. he walked over to me put I pushed him back "Time to wake up!!" The dreadful voice chimed.




"Kim .... KIM!!" A voice shouted, I shot up from the bed "H-Huh" I mumbled, rubbing my head "You've been sleeping all day" Taemin told me.
He sat me up "I though you were dead or something" he rubbed the back of his head "I wish" I mumbled "Hm?" He hadn't heard what I said.
"N-Nothing" I smiled at him, he smiled back "Kim ... how do you feel about going to school?? I think you really need an education" Taemin asked. I didn't really know how to feel about this, I didn't really remember much on what a school is like, but I'm always up for new things.
"Sure, Id like to go school" I nodded at him, he smiled and pat my head. "I guess we need to change your look so you don't get caught" he said.
He looked down at my hair and I knew what he was thinking, I held onto my hair "You are not cutting it!!" I growled at him.
He sighed "Fine fine, I guess we're just going to have to be really careful" he told me, I nodded in agreement.

Do you think this is a good idea Youngmin?? 

Of course its a good idea, you need school its really important!

J-Jeongmin is that you?!?!

Hahah hi Kim!! 

Bubble gum head! hush up she's talking to me!

No fair Youngmin I was here first!

Will you guys stop fighting!!

Never we're your pabo's <3

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short chapter I promise the next chaper will be longer :D